Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I know several people whose vulnerable parents were taken advantage of by this type of subhuman. Im glad she was arrested.
When Ya think about it,Is there really any other act ,That is more Disgustingly Deplorable, Than Stealing from a Sick Elderly Person, On their Death Bed???
When I actually thought about it,It turned my face sour,And I gritted my teeth! Fkn Scum!!!...SP

mrln

silent ghost
i also put partial blame on the industry. it seems to me,theres not enough in the way of background checks. this shit happens all the fucking time! my grandmother was in a rehab facility for a few weeks, because of a broken hip. wouldnt youknow them fucking "care givers" stole some of her clothes? i didnt find out till afterward,or i wouldve raised holy hell! fucking sweat clothes! you believe it? fucking sweat pants...

• Agree
Reactions: DrY

embeyz

Lurker
Veteran, ICU nurse in NY for 'crisis' contract to relive actual 'critical care' on pure covid unit.
Sorry, wake the hell up, covid-19 is less lethal than nearly every other respiratory disease we see in ICU.
More people choke on their own spit than die of covid.
Yes, its real, it is unique-but unless youre over 70, obese as fuck rotting from heart disease and diabetes, or riddled with drug-needle staph infection sepsis, we tell you to go home and blow your nose.
Walk it off.
Know what is real? The number of suicides from people who lost their jobs.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Veteran, ICU nurse in NY for 'crisis' contract to relive actual 'critical care' on pure covid unit.
Sorry, wake the hell up, covid-19 is less lethal than nearly every other respiratory disease we see in ICU.
Yes, its real, it is unique-but unless youre over 70, obese as fuck rotting from heart disease and diabetes, or riddled with drug-needle staph infection sepsis, we tell you to go home and blow your nose.
Walk it off.

Yea, if we need any band aids, we'll let you know.

Vwj

NewbieX
Walk it off.
Yeah tell that to my mate who died this morning

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
83 deaths reported in the last 24 hrs, one of the highest jumps thus far.

Good thing the state is opening beaches and parks, with schools now closed until the fall... :unreal:

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Also the one and only power company in the state has commercials promoting less expensive billing, doing it's part to help during this time of need, cause we're all in this together...

That's curious since my bill this month has doubled.

LIARS :rage:

The video shows a different story to what the main stream media is posting. The mortality rate can only be calculated based on those who are confirmed serological cases - there are undoubtedly many more cases who are not officially documented; who either don’t seek medical treatment or do but are not tested for 2019-nCoV and sent home. This is why so far the official reported mortality rate for this seems low. The Chinese government tried to stifle reporting and avoid responsibility as long as they could. Passing it off at first as pneumonia.

Interesting to watch this one, and see when we should be stocking up on loo roll and tins of beans

how the fuck did WHO think it was fine to lie about this ?

HG

95T exp

Thats 75% of this forum nursey..

• Haha
Reactions: DrY
Back