Coronavirus (11 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Also the one and only power company in the state has commercials promoting less expensive billing, doing it's part to help during this time of need, cause we're all in this together...

That's curious since my bill this month has doubled.

LIARS :rage:
maybe because your home more?

deviant2

hell is other people
I am expecting mine will go up considerably since it has really warmed up and I am home...😒
Other than I'm home a bit more, I've not changed much of my norm. A/C has always been set at 74(even during "winter")I have heavy draperies to hold in that cool, I use a clothes line not a dryer, don't have a dishwasher(kicked them out when they turnt 18)...

So what the hell FPL?
Bastaads...

nola

Forum Veteran
Other than I'm home a bit more, I've not changed much of my norm. A/C has always been set at 74(even during "winter")I have heavy draperies to hold in that cool, I use a clothes line not a dryer, don't have a dishwasher(kicked them out when they turnt 18)...

So what the hell FPL?
Bastaads...

That truly sucks. What is the weather like where you live?

deviant2

hell is other people
If we gather all the days together, we might have one month out of twelve and call it winter. And I use the word might, loosely.

I'm gonna go with tropical.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Yeah tell that to my mate who died this morning
I'll mirror Vwj's post, Tell it to the dead, all the people you mention have shit immune systems so of course it's going to hit them hard, but healthy people are still catching it & dying, maybe the people you mention are all that you come into contact with & you've become a bit desensitized with all the crap going on around you, a good cry could have helped that Doc that offed herself. Your right about not enough being said about the people that suicide from lose of jobs that's a very real issue, I do wonder though what the death toll would be like if the different World Governments told their people to 'Go home, blow your nose & walk it off' instead of closing cities down.

mrln

silent ghost
is this true?
corona.png

D.O.A.

We are Kings
This corona isn't all bad, I'm back at work, the roads and hi-ways are empty, petrol is cheap
same here, the only people unemployed are white collar workers and the service industry. My work hours have gone through the roof, i'm fucking killing it this shit has made me more money if anything 👌

Back