Coronavirus (17 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep, they like guns like how kids like toys.

I like them as a tool, to get a job done.

I read the laws over there are pretty strict. A license for an air gun
roll.gif
wow

mrln

silent ghost
I've been watching the coverage on Covid from the get go. I've been watching it on CNN, CBS and Fox because I'm Canadian, and Canadian based news is about as exciting as taking out the trash. I'm not as experienced with the news as many of you may be so please bear with me as I offer my thoughts.

I've listened to people blame China, blame Trump for not doing enough, and expert after expert, tell us what to do to stay safe. So many news stations seem to add their own 'Twist' to the story. You would think that keeping an open mind on every word I hear from different stations would give me a deeper insight to what's really going on. No such luck. I'm trying my best to understand the virus and all of it's effects on us. Sadly, the only conclusion I can come to is that nobody on the planet knows what to do. Not Trump, Fauci, Johnson, nobody.

We don't get to see these powerful people behind closed doors. My guess is that everyone above and more, are scared to death, but can't show it.
then what the media is setting out to do,is working. trying to make it harder to understand and more confusing. they want to scare people and confuse them. because lets face it. its all about ratings.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I think it's easy and convenient to point at the wet markets and be like look it came from there, dirty chinks. The wet markets looks disgusting. If its so bad how do people feel absolutely fine then get tested and be told they have it? I think there's some reason they wanted to shut the world down this year but I haven't got a fkin clue why

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I think it's easy and convenient to point at the wet markets and be like look it came from there, dirty chinks. The wet markets looks disgusting. If its so bad how do people feel absolutely fine then get tested and be told they have it? I think there's some reason they wanted to shut the world down this year but I haven't got a fkin clue why
They are doing it as a test run for the new world order...No cash, card only... Tracking movements...locking up people in their homes...martial law...Army brought in to police us...Forced vaccinations that are probably microchipped...population control...

mrln

silent ghost
They are doing it as a test run for the new world order...No cash, card only... Tracking movements...locking up people in their homes...martial law...Army brought in to police us...Forced vaccinations that are probably microchipped...population control...
sounds far fetched conspiracy theory stuff. but true at the same time. people say "phones can track you so there wont need to have to be chipped". i say,yea,what if they take the ability away for us to use phones? shut towers down and shit. renders the phones useless.
"oh no thatll never happen". you sure about that? because if that ever happens,were fukt!

Guipago

Forum Veteran
sounds far fetched conspiracy theory stuff. but true at the same time. people say "phones can track you so there wont need to have to be chipped". i say,yea,what if they take the ability away for us to use phones? shut towers down and shit. renders the phones useless.
"oh no thatll never happen". you sure about that? because if that ever happens,were fukt!
Did some research on this chip thing, smallest viable chip is the size of a grain of rice & you have to rub a reader over it(think animal chip) you would definitely know if that was injected into you, the smallest chip that gives any distance is 12mm x 3-4mm/ 1/2" x 1/8" The distance to be able to read it is less than 1 mtr/3 ft, they have to be surgically implanted, size & power go up from there as does readable distance, a readable chip that can be read from distance & injected by a very thin flu jab(without you knowing) is not available----------yet.

Back