Coronavirus (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
I got sick just before turkey day, my sniffer and taster still isn't right. I didnt get too sick, just mild cough and weird sinus pressure. I was pretty lucky.
im banned from asking how old people are but you can tell us if you want to...

Santtu

What ever...
I got sick just before turkey day, my sniffer and taster still isn't right. I didnt get too sick, just mild cough and weird sinus pressure. I was pretty lucky.
Not like that you got sick, but that is was so mild... I don't know anyone that had this disease....

Jane7

Gore goddess
The video shows a different story to what the main stream media is posting. The mortality rate can only be calculated based on those who are confirmed serological cases - there are undoubtedly many more cases who are not officially documented; who either don’t seek medical treatment or do but are not tested for 2019-nCoV and sent home. This is why so far the official reported mortality rate for this seems low. The Chinese government tried to stifle reporting and avoid responsibility as long as they could. Passing it off at first as pneumonia.

Interesting to watch this one, and see when we should be stocking up on loo roll and tins of beans

If the ol Kung Flu was that bad everyone would have known someone who died and dead bodies would be overflowing into the streets. Everyone I know recovered well enough to put their sap stories on Facebook. Wah wah 😷🥱

Dolly

Uppity cunt
If the ol Kung Flu was that bad everyone would have known someone who died and dead bodies would be overflowing into the streets. Everyone I know recovered well enough to put their sap stories on Facebook. Wah wah 😷🥱
Well Jane, what can I say, you have instantly disproved covid by personally not knowing anyone that died from it.

On a side not you should ask admin if you can change your name to Karen7

Jane7

Gore goddess
Well Jane, what can I say, you have instantly disproved covid by personally not knowing anyone that died from it.

On a side not you should ask admin if you can change your name to Karen7
Good one ☝️. I acknowledge the Kung Flu can be real ugly and kill loads of the old/ vulnerable. But the effects of lockdown is way worse on society’s mental health, child development & safety, and the economy. JS

Im not afraid of china vaccine in third world. My butt is ready
You should be afraid. www.learntherisk.org
Vaccine is a plan to destroy health.
You kind of fucked up by taking it. You can detox it through acne, piss and feces if you a primal diet. Look it up on youtube, Aajonus Vonderplanitz. It's real and i will never, ever, let anybody I know take a vaccine without knowing this www.learntherisk.org

HG

95T exp
my old dear thinks the jab is gonna be the answer to it all - ive not got the heart to tell her shes wrong - thats called love and respect btw...

Dolly

Uppity cunt
It's incredible this thread is only 1 year old, yet how much has changed from the first few posts to the shite hole the world is now.

HG

95T exp
It's incredible this thread is only 1 year old, yet how much has changed from the first few posts to the shite hole the world is now.
the virus will change they way we do things for such a long time - look at travel - who tf would even consider going abroad this year - even next - ive had to cancel 2 trips already - lost out one aswell...

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Can I just say, I have loved covid...It hasn't effected me at all where I am...If anything, things have been better...no backpackers clogging up the place...I wasn't planning on going overseas any time soon...They reckon our economy has saved $100 billion from money being spent here instead of going overseas on holidays...Housing market actually went up in value, when they were saying disaster...Consumer spending has been better than what it has for years...My thoughts go out to people who are getting fucked by it...I don't know what it's like...atm Australia really is the lucky country...

Dolly

Uppity cunt
the virus will change they way we do things for such a long time - look at travel - who tf would even consider going abroad this year - even next - ive had to cancel 2 trips already - lost out one aswell...
I'm going to buy one of those ridiculous huge council house size TV's .. I used to adore going to the theatre and 2020 had to have around 20 tickets refunded because of cancelled shows, I still have 4 or 5 that have been postponed to 2022, but I really don't want to go anymore. something I was always passionate and excited about. I just dont want to be so close to filthy strangers again. So yeah slonky 219 inch TV for me (when it come out) , not the same but itll do.
maxresdefault.jpg

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I'm going to buy one of those ridiculous huge council house size TV's .. I used to adore going to the theatre and 2020 had to have around 20 tickets refunded because of cancelled shows, I still have 4 or 5 that have been postponed to 2022, but I really don't want to go anymore. something I was always passionate and excited about. I just dont want to be so close to filthy strangers again. So yeah slonky 219 inch TV for me (when it come out) , not the same but itll do.
View attachment 480014
Fuck me...how much for one of those fuckas!!!

Back