Coronavirus (12 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
I'm going to buy one of those ridiculous huge council house size TV's .. I used to adore going to the theatre and 2020 had to have around 20 tickets refunded because of cancelled shows, I still have 4 or 5 that have been postponed to 2022, but I really don't want to go anymore. something I was always passionate and excited about. I just dont want to be so close to filthy strangers again. So yeah slonky 219 inch TV for me (when it come out) , not the same but itll do.
View attachment 480014
My son has done very well and has way more money than sense he went the huge tv route it all comes down to the signal you put into it then there’s the quality of the cables and don’t run the HDMI’s etc near electric cables it will pick up minute interference then you spend countless days turning into weeks adjusting settings ambient lighting etc then your not satisfied so you pay some cunt over £200 to come in and calibrate everything on the tv then he fucks off after being there hours and drinking lots of your expensive coffee then you look at the picture and go hmmmm if I just increase the back light and add a bit more gamma in the red and green balance it may look a bit better ...... we use an old big screen Samsung I think 50 inch screen it’s just starting to develope a feint line down one side it will be replaced soon but with the modern equivalent I will set it up in less than an hour then it won’t be touched again.

mrln

silent ghost
first vaccinations were given out LAST march,a study said. theyre still waiting on side effects from it. though i was told the other day,there was a lady. she was 93. perfect health. ZERO underlying conditions. was administered the shot,and up and died. go figure. get the shot to survive,because youve survived living through all kinds of wars and economic turmoil and racial divide/tensions. then die while trying to not die. that sux...

Dolly

Uppity cunt
you remember all the things that you enjoyed doing that are fucked up now - it gets you down...

work = cash = enjoying yourself...

:(
yup, even simple things like having someone over for sunday dinner and wine and them staying over. Literally nothing is allowed atm. I got turned away from the beach car park by the police last week, the car park is well under 1/2 a mile from my house, to be told, I can only walk to a destination, for excercise not drive. which A) is fucking made up bullshit and B) I had a 78 year old friend in the car (who is in my bubble) shes a local villager who has no family so I do her shopping and take her for a little walk with the dogs once a week. I tried explaining the lady is 78 and has crippling depression, loneliness and difficulty walking, lives on a busy main road etc.... Cops didnt give a fuck, sent me home. I did tell them to fuck off when they asked for my name tho, so I guess thats me down on the ANPR system lol

• Love
Reactions: HG

HG

95T exp
its the old ones and the young ones i feel sorry for the most - stuck at home - cant see their mates - totally crap...

if i was in my 20s when this shit started id be going crazy by now...

HG

95T exp
I know you are pal unfortunately I can’t think of fuck all for you to do .
i should be working - i miss that the very most - a grown man stuck in the house with his old dear in the middle of nowhere - fucking hell...

music and booze are just about keeping me sane...

my mate suggested going for a walk - ive never gone for a walk in my life - im not starting now...

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
i should be working - i miss that the very most - a grown man stuck in the house with his old dear in the middle of nowhere - fucking hell...

music and booze are just about keeping me sane...

my mate suggested going for a walk - ive never gone for a walk in my life - im not starting now...
You need a dog,maybe a small one but you need a dog.

Back