Coronavirus (10 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
ive worked in london for a while - its like hell - covid will and has been easy raping it...
i suspect its like here where its spreading, all the worst parts hit in Bham are heavily black and asian areas and if you venture over those parts you can see why.
during first lockdown it was business as usual in sparkbrook, no masks, shops that should have been shut were still open as were asian run gyms and "private" mosques. police nowhere to be seen as usual

HG

95T exp
i suspect its like here where its spreading, all the worst parts hit in Bham are heavily black and asian areas and if you venture over those parts you can see why.
during first lockdown it was business as usual in sparkbrook, no masks, shops that should have been shut were still open as were asian run gyms and "private" mosques. police nowhere to be seen as usual
my dealer is indian and he delivers - ive told him not to go to any family dos - id be gutted if he died...

HG

95T exp
the daughters dragged him to barbados for a month at xmas and now hes ill with the flu - no fucking wonder...

imagine taking a 100 yr old man abroad - fucking crazy...

Back