Coronavirus (12 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
"Quote"

Covid-19 vaccination mandates are unethical:

Vaccine mandates amount to discrimination on the basis of healthy, species-typical, innate biological characteristics of the human race. This is contrary to the established norms that underwrite our moral intuitions about many other forms of prohibited discrimination. Source: Ethics of vaccine refusal | Journal of Medical Ethics

Moreover, since death is a possible side effect of Covid vaccines, then mandatory vaccination violates the right to life by arbitrarily killing a minority for the benefit of the majority. Specifically, when an employee is required to receive Covid vaccination as a condition of employment, that employee is in effect coerced to participate in an activity where some percentage of employees are expected to die as a direct result of their participation. This goes against the fundamental principles of medical and professional ethics, and cannot be allowed. Primum non nocere!

Covid-19 vaccines cause harm:

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine associated with no improvement in mortality but higher rate of all-cause serious adverse events.

According Pfizer-funded randomised controlled study (“Six Month Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine”) the rate of serious adverse events is substantially higher in the vaccinated arm of the study vs. placebo (Table S3). No statistically significant effect on mortality has been demonstrated.

COVID-19 Vaccines Proven to Cause More Harm than Good Based on All Cause Severe Morbidity.

“All cause severe morbidity” in the treatment group and control group was calculated by adding all severe events reported in the clinical trials. Severe events included both severe infections with COVID-19 and all other severe adverse events in the treatment arm and control arm respectively. This analysis gives reduction in severe COVID-19 infections the same weight as adverse events of equivalent severity. Results prove that none of the vaccines provide a health benefit and all pivotal trials show a statically significant increase in “all cause severe morbidity" in the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group.

Fully-vaccinated 3x more likely to die with Delta than the Unvaccinated

Real-world data from Public Health England shows that deaths within 28 days of positive Delta-Covid diagnosis are occuring at approximately 3 times the rate among the fully vaccinated vs unvaccinated. Table 5 on page 22: 1,091 Fully vaccinated died vs. 536 unvaccinated. The time-averaged full vaccination coverage over the study period was approximately 40%. The Relative Risk of Death for fully vaccinated vs unvaccinated: (1091 / 537)*(60% / 40%) = 3.0

https://assets.publishing.service.g...le/1014926/Technical_Briefing_22_21_09_02.pdf

Vaccination Coverage Data: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

Astra Zeneca Covid Vaccine causes subclinical auto-immunity in 67% of vaccinated individuals.

“We detected non-platelet activating anti-PF4 antibodies in 67% of the vaccinated individuals... Our results offer an important insight into the ongoing investigations regarding the underlying multifactorial pathophysiology of thrombotic events induced by the ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vaccine.”

Brainfart

Latest data from UK...
The Gene Jab doesn't work...
Rates of infection higher in jabbed...
-6255811688909614233_121.jpg

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
anyone worried can hide under their pillow for another year I guess, life goes on for the rest of us, vaccinated or not get the fuck over it already
I need to find a gf. AND i need to kiss her every day. I dont want to wear mask anymore

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Full report of @Brainfart week 39, as put up, more vacc than un-vacc are testing positive, but when you look at the vacc vs un-vacc that are admitted to hospital & are dying of covid, the vaccinated are coming up winners, those charts, as well as the original are about 1/2 way down the report, don't know why he didn't put those up also.

Attachments

• Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_39.pdf
    965.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Brainfart

Full report of @Brainfart week 39, as put up, more vacc than un-vacc are testing positive, but when you look at the vacc vs un-vacc that are admitted to hospital & are dying of covid, the vaccinated are coming up winners, those charts, as well as the original are about 1/2 way down the report, don't know why he didn't put those up also.
The longer this goes on...The more foolish the people that got the jab look...And more jabbed are dying....It says it in the graph...
And another graph...The jabbed are winning...
IMG_20211004_093443_338.jpg

deviant2

hell is other people
Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care on Twitter: "***BREAKING SCANDAL*** FACT: Between 100-200 members of Congress and their families & staffers have been treated with IVM & our I-MASK+ protocol for COVID. NO hospitalizations. Not one of them reported that to the people. Saved themselves & stayed silent as IVM was torched." / Twitter

Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

^ great site, loads of info, some of the top researchers on the planet. By far more reliable than the government appointed mouth piece Fauci. And certainly more reliable than Bill Gates who isn't a doctor, or a scientist. Yet these two clowns are running this show?
Give me a fucking break.

deviant2

hell is other people
GRRRRRRR, I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload pdfs.
@D.O.A., how do I download and then up load pdfs?

EDIT: nvm, I see Brainfarts pdf links look like mine. Guess that's as good as they get.

Last edited:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
GRRRRRRR, I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload pdfs.
@D.O.A., how do I download and then up load pdfs?

EDIT: nvm, I see Brainfarts pdf links look like mine. Guess that's as good as they get.
Yes, but, his states the number of people getting covid after being jabbed, he is trying to make you believe that it's the number dying, look at my pdf, it shows his chart & other charts that show the real story, the guys full of bullshit & twists information, he even put it up again saying it was the number of dead, make of it what you will.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
This week my province initiated vaccine proof to enter a bar or restaurant. Last week I heard one of the loudmouth regulars proclaim "There's nothing wrong with my immune system. I don't need Trudeau's vaccine." Haha. I'm sure you'll enjoy drinking at home.

Brainfart

Yes, but, his states the number of people getting covid after being jabbed, he is trying to make you believe that it's the number dying, look at my pdf, it shows his chart & other charts that show the real story, the guys full of bullshit & twists information, he even put it up again saying it was the number of dead, make of it what you will.
Wat Eva bro...Buyers remorse...I would be trying to justify to myself that getting the jab was a good thing if I fucked up like you have too...Go look up court case in NSW supreme court... Kristine Macartney admitted that you are 13 more times likely to catch covid once jabbed...It is not safe for pregnant women and there is no studies that show it stops people from getting, spreading or dying from covid..
She is the one driving covid policy in Australia and was given 65 million dollars in grants(paid off) by pharma to push the jabs and mandatory jab policy... Berejiklian was also paid the same...
content-1.png
content.png

Quote...
AN OVERVIEW OF MORNING SESSION ; DAY 3 IN THE SUPREME COURT

A few highlights for me personally have been in the great work the applicants or “the peoples”
legal team have produced.

POINTS INCLUDE :

💥That NO WEIGHT should be given concerning the states “expert”evidence, to due to a number of factors;

💥The States experts are not “independent” experts.

💥Deputy Chief Health Officer, Dr Marianne Gale is a paid employee of the NSW Government.

💥Professor Macartney and the organisation’s she represents have received more than 65 million dollars from the State in recent years.

💥The “people’s” legal team left the judge with no doubt that the States “experts” lacked “expertise” in the area of “Covid”.

💥It was clearly stated in evidence that Professor Macartney does NOT or has NEVER worked with Covid patients.

💥Professor Macartney dismissed alternate medicines and treatments that are being used overseas with great success, although she has not been involved or conducted any research or testing herself regarding these treatments.

💥It was pointed out to the judge that Professor Macartney had stated that “the jab” was “safe” for pregnant women.
THIS STATEMENT IS UNTRUE.

💥 In fact the “vaccine” manufacturer and the WHO ( World Health Organisation) state that very little data is available to assess vaccine safety in pregnancy.

💥The “people’s” legal team also brought forward the “vaccine” manufacturers own data regarding adverse effects and the information on the governments own TGA website revealing the adverse effects.

💥Studies on safety and efficacy are still ongoing

💥Only limited data is available on safety & efficacy.

💥Risks have not been established

💥Data is insufficient

💥ALL RISKS MUST BE KNOWN IN ORDER TO GIVE INFORMED CONSENT

💥The “people’s” legal team also brought forward the efficacy ( meaning its ability to produce an intended result) of “the jab”.

💥The question was stated Why aren’t the “jabs” giving a high efficacy?

💥Why are they not 100% effective in the area of protection and transmission?

💥The current “jabs” were manufactured to target ONLY the FIRST variant, NOT the current “Delta” Variant therefore questioning the efficacy of the “vaccine “ against the “Delta” variant. The “first” variant has disappeared as the virus has evolved into the Delta variant.

💥It was also stated that those who took the jab were 13 more times of getting the virus then those who did not.

💥 A preliminary study has shown that in the case of a breakthrough infection, the Delta variant is able to grow in the noses of vaccinated people to the same degree as if they were not vaccinated at all.
The virus that grows is just as infectious as that in unvaccinated people, meaning vaccinated people can transmit the virus and infect others.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
He's full of shit and has done nothing but pedal misinformation. He drowns threads in useless text that he doesn't even understand. People like him are the reason garbage conspiracies spread so prevalently. When small brained people are inundated with false information it's easy to sway their thinking. He probably just thinks it's fun amusement but I believe he would think differently if he ever became directly aware that he could be partially responsible for creating extremism.

This guy Jeffrey Burnham incited by the same shit Brainfart posts daily killed his pharmacist brother, the wife, and another woman. He believed his brother acting on behalf of the government, was killing people with the vaccine. His mother contacted police in the days leading up to the murders and reported he was obsessed with the vaccine. He even repeated the same shit to strangers after he fled the scene. I bet they find the same propaganda on his computer that brainfart posts like a madman. Crazy fuck even looks like half the members here.
Burnham-ht-er-211008_1633706475596_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
New Details Emerge About Jeffrey Burnham's Alleged Killing Spree

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
He's full of shit and has done nothing but pedal misinformation. He drowns threads in useless text that he doesn't even understand. People like him are the reason garbage conspiracies spread so prevalently. When small brained people are inundated with false information it's easy to sway their thinking. He probably just thinks it's fun amusement but I believe he would think differently if he ever became directly aware that he could be partially responsible for creating extremism.

This guy Jeffrey Burnham incited by the same shit Brainfart posts daily killed his pharmacist brother, the wife, and another woman. He believed his brother acting on behalf of the government, was killing people with the vaccine. His mother contacted police in the days leading up to the murders and reported he was obsessed with the vaccine. He even repeated the same shit to strangers after he fled the scene. I bet they find the same propaganda on his computer that brainfart posts like a madman. Crazy fuck even looks like half the members here.
Burnham-ht-er-211008_1633706475596_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
New Details Emerge About Jeffrey Burnham's Alleged Killing Spree
I like Brainfart but yes his info is misleading. He put up that video of a medically sound administration of the vaccine and called it fake because he doesn’t understand the process. So like a jury that hears a witness lie; u end up questioning everything he says. If u read this Brainfart u know ur my bro, we just disagree

Back