Coronavirus (22 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
He's full of shit and has done nothing but pedal misinformation. He drowns threads in useless text that he doesn't even understand. People like him are the reason garbage conspiracies spread so prevalently. When small brained people are inundated with false information it's easy to sway their thinking. He probably just thinks it's fun amusement but I believe he would think differently if he ever became directly aware that he could be partially responsible for creating extremism.

This guy Jeffrey Burnham incited by the same shit Brainfart posts daily killed his pharmacist brother, the wife, and another woman. He believed his brother acting on behalf of the government, was killing people with the vaccine. His mother contacted police in the days leading up to the murders and reported he was obsessed with the vaccine. He even repeated the same shit to strangers after he fled the scene. I bet they find the same propaganda on his computer that brainfart posts like a madman. Crazy fuck even looks like half the members here.
Burnham-ht-er-211008_1633706475596_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
New Details Emerge About Jeffrey Burnham's Alleged Killing Spree
Fuck off, you retarded, lying, piece of fucking shit cunt. Everything you post is absolute or irrelevant bullshit.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Most doctors I've dealt with are absolute shit for brains when it comes to things like nutrition, supplementation for organ support, aaaaaaand because they are doctors they know everything and can never be challenged or reasoned with and you have to accept what they say without question. They just push the drugs that are pushed on them, and they get kick-backs and vacations from corrupt drug companies for pushing toxic drugs that people don't need and that people blindly follow.. so just because a doctor or a group of doctors says something doesn't mean fuck all to me. It's about all your money it's not your health. And the elite are social darwinists, they do what they know they can get away with. Goddamn just look at Justin Trudeau. Can't trust them either.

Can't trust doctors, can't trust government. If I was a jury I would be hung, and boy am I ever!

meme-vaxed-9.jpeg

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
He's full of shit and has done nothing but pedal misinformation. He drowns threads in useless text that he doesn't even understand. People like him are the reason garbage conspiracies spread so prevalently. When small brained people are inundated with false information it's easy to sway their thinking. He probably just thinks it's fun amusement but I believe he would think differently if he ever became directly aware that he could be partially responsible for creating extremism.

This guy Jeffrey Burnham incited by the same shit Brainfart posts daily killed his pharmacist brother, the wife, and another woman. He believed his brother acting on behalf of the government, was killing people with the vaccine. His mother contacted police in the days leading up to the murders and reported he was obsessed with the vaccine. He even repeated the same shit to strangers after he fled the scene. I bet they find the same propaganda on his computer that brainfart posts like a madman. Crazy fuck even looks like half the members here.
Burnham-ht-er-211008_1633706475596_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
New Details Emerge About Jeffrey Burnham's Alleged Killing Spree
Me dunt anderstund...Sorry oh gatekeeper of wisdom and unquestionable truthful knowledge...I'm spreading propaganda from Public Health England and Israel's graphs of infection from the highest jabbed nation are wrong Thanks for clearing that up...And thanks for the unrelated story about some retarded redneck and his murder plan he executed...It made me see the light of day...I was gonna go down town today and kill my local pharmacist...phew, I now know that was the wrong move... BTW, Better hide in ya cupboard, The MU strain is coming for ya...lmfao...hope this blurb wasn't too EXTREME for ya...

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Me dunt anderstund...Sorry oh gatekeeper of wisdom and unquestionable truthful knowledge...I'm spreading propaganda from Public Health England and Israel's graphs of infection from the highest jabbed nation are wrong Thanks for clearing that up...And thanks for the unrelated story about some retarded redneck and his murder plan he executed...It made me see the light of day...I was gonna go down town today and kill my local pharmacist...phew, I now know that was the wrong move... BTW, Better hide in ya cupboard, The MU strain is coming for ya...lmfao...hope this blurb wasn't too EXTREME for ya...
I bet their saving Mu for the holiday season. It will probably begin rearing it's ugly head around the Thanksgiving holiday in the US.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Most doctors I've dealt with are absolute shit for brains when it comes to things like nutrition, supplementation for organ support, aaaaaaand because they are doctors they know everything and can never be challenged or reasoned with and you have to accept what they say without question. They just push the drugs that are pushed on them, and they get kick-backs and vacations from corrupt drug companies for pushing toxic drugs that people don't need and that people blindly follow.. so just because a doctor or a group of doctors says something doesn't mean fuck all to me. It's about all your money it's not your health. And the elite are social darwinists, they do what they know they can get away with. Goddamn just look at Justin Trudeau. Can't trust them either.

Can't trust doctors, can't trust government. If I was a jury I would be hung, and boy am I ever!

View attachment 547529
92, u and I are cool. Even If we don’t agree on this particular topic let’s stay cool with each other. Nutrition? Eat a balanced diet, don’t overdo it, ok to cheat here and there. I’ve never had any pharm company “push” drugs on me. Kickbacks? Yeah I’ve been given tickets to hockey games, dinners and free pens. But it has zero influence on how I prescribe.

The truth is all drugs can be toxic. I’d rather my patients lose weight to avoid taking meds but that’s not reality. So people do need drugs. I don’t expect my patients to follow blindly. Their input makes my job easier. But when I have a patient with an inguinal hernia who refuses surgery because “prayers” will heal it, I got a problem with him not following my medical opinion.

The majority of docs can be trusted. But we’re human and I don’t like all my patients. Luckily there’s a process called divorcing urself from a patient. Basically telling the patient to fuck off.

deviant2

hell is other people
Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers have been around for a long time and are specifically regional(tropical). They already have an Ebola vaccine and a Yellow Fever vaccine. The Yellow Fever one is effective on the Marburg virus. There are several antiviral medicines that reduce symptoms and duration.
Don't play with rats or bats.
And invest in a couple cans of OFF bug repellent.
OH!!! It takes a blood sample to diagnose this group of viruses so they can shove their PCR q-tips up their asses.
Problem solved.
NEXT!!!

Vwj

NewbieX
92, u and I are cool. Even If we don’t agree on this particular topic let’s stay cool with each other. Nutrition? Eat a balanced diet, don’t overdo it, ok to cheat here and there. I’ve never had any pharm company “push” drugs on me. Kickbacks? Yeah I’ve been given tickets to hockey games, dinners and free pens. But it has zero influence on how I prescribe.

The truth is all drugs can be toxic. I’d rather my patients lose weight to avoid taking meds but that’s not reality. So people do need drugs. I don’t expect my patients to follow blindly. Their input makes my job easier. But when I have a patient with an inguinal hernia who refuses surgery because “prayers” will heal it, I got a problem with him not following my medical opinion.

The majority of docs can be trusted. But we’re human and I don’t like all my patients. Luckily there’s a process called divorcing urself from a patient. Basically telling the patient to fuck off.
See I totally agree with you, but something is wrong with this, and not in a small way, they call it a pandemic but only a few are dying, and of all that die the results are if they’ve tested positive of covid in the last 28 days (no matter what they actually died of), not actually of covid, increasing their numbers, to start with people were dropping and dying in the streets, but I don’t know anyone who has seen that, then there is this vaccine, doesn’t stop you getting it/spreading it/ dying from it, but MIGHT make the symptoms better, but also can give you complications which also includes death, and it’s being pushed way to hard, take the mandates! In Australia there pushing a mandate for returning your freedoms but it was just released that judges, politicians and the like are exempt (may need clarification from @D.O.A. or @Brainfart for that tho) and in America undercover stings have caught out phzer people saying that there’s problems with their vaccine, and then there’s the mask stuff, with the who or the cdc saying they do work then they don’t work, then there’s bill gates acting like he’s running the show, why because his foundation says so? But he tried various vaccines and damaged loads of people in third world countries, like I keep saying, something with this doesn’t add up

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers have been around for a long time and are specifically regional(tropical). They already have an Ebola vaccine and a Yellow Fever vaccine. The Yellow Fever one is effective on the Marburg virus. There are several antiviral medicines that reduce symptoms and duration.
Don't play with rats or bats.
And invest in a couple cans of OFF bug repellent.
OH!!! It takes a blood sample to diagnose this group of viruses so they can shove their PCR q-tips up their asses.
Problem solved.
NEXT!!!
What about eating rats or bats? That's how the story goes about covid...
See I totally agree with you, but something is wrong with this, and not in a small way, they call it a pandemic but only a few are dying, and of all that die the results are if they’ve tested positive of covid in the last 28 days (no matter what they actually died of), not actually of covid, increasing their numbers, to start with people were dropping and dying in the streets, but I don’t know anyone who has seen that, then there is this vaccine, doesn’t stop you getting it/spreading it/ dying from it, but MIGHT make the symptoms better, but also can give you complications which also includes death, and it’s being pushed way to hard, take the mandates! In Australia there pushing a mandate for returning your freedoms but it was just released that judges, politicians and the like are exempt (may need clarification from @D.O.A. or @Brainfart for that tho) and in America undercover stings have caught out phzer people saying that there’s problems with their vaccine, and then there’s the mask stuff, with the who or the cdc saying they do work then they don’t work, then there’s bill gates acting like he’s running the show, why because his foundation says so? But he tried various vaccines and damaged loads of people in third world countries, like I keep saying, something with this doesn’t add up
Yeah they're exempt...The cunts...

deviant2

hell is other people

Massive protests happening across the pond over jab mandates and passports.

Anybody seeing this reported on the nightly news?

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
Lol, not eating rats or bats ffs...
Don't handle them, don't go around their scat.

This Marburg outbreak that Bill Gates mentioned sometime ago, is bullshit. The symptoms people are starting to have from the 2/3 vaccines they've had, resemble the symptoms of Marburg. Specifically the blood issues, whether they be clotting or bleeding out. It's a cover up.

I'll find the interview where Gates clearly predicts a "Marburg Virus" out break.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
The video shows a different story to what the main stream media is posting. The mortality rate can only be calculated based on those who are confirmed serological cases - there are undoubtedly many more cases who are not officially documented; who either don’t seek medical treatment or do but are not tested for 2019-nCoV and sent home. This is why so far the official reported mortality rate for this seems low. The Chinese government tried to stifle reporting and avoid responsibility as long as they could. Passing it off at first as pneumonia.

Interesting to watch this one, and see when we should be stocking up on loo roll and tins of beans

Where is the video?

deviant2

hell is other people

The Gates(GAVI) article was published back in April and it's titled...
"The next pandemic: Marburg?"

:unreal:

Back