Coronavirus (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
i believe in the science and this virus exists. but i dont believe the vax. i dont have complete faith in it. im waiting for the vax to come out where its pretty much an inoculation. not a vax,where you need booster after booster. and if not an inoculation,maybe if you need one shot and one booster.then again,people are still getting fucked up from side effects of the shot. so ill keep waiting till i feel comfortable (if ever) to get the shot.
so for now,ill keep taking my liquid vitamins and liquid zinc. so far,so good. and ill wear a mask when i go to the store.
You are like DOA and No-vax Djokovid
I had 2 Pfizer vaccins!! and now I'm at home with covid. Fucking shit .
I got third buster i i feel like Popeye

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
received_624296762233719.jpeg

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I have a unvaccinated covidiot niece that's on her third bout of covid with her husband and her son is on his second. She hasn't tasted food since Jan 2020.

Glenn Beck is on his second bout of covid. He's taking the horse med and he's seriously considering the new conservative treatment of urine drinking. I think all covidiots should start drinking their pee. That's probably the best idea ever for them.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
have a unvaccinated covidiot niece that's on her third bout of covid with her husband and her son is on his second. She hasn't tasted food since Jan 2020.
Oh so it's not the death sentence you think it is? No wonder you only drove the ambulance.

Back