Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
It's almost like no one ever died until they got a covid shot, like, before covid young people never died of unknown causes, not one, might be news to some, but, people do die & for many reasons, I found it interesting that some of the above links never mentioned covid or jabs, do people die from covid jabs? Sure, the human body is a tricky piece of kit & with more kids getting born from fucked up parents their immune system is rooted, so any disease is going to fuck them up let alone covid, some of you say you don't know anyone that's had covid, you must live in a hole in the ground, 2 people on this web site barely survived it, I pretty much live in a hole in the ground & I've had it & know plenty of people who had it, just because YOU didn't get it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, the state of New York & the country of Brazil were burying bodies on one of their islands & on beaches because of the backlog of dead, ever heard of that before, but, hey, it's all bullshit, isn't it.
The hate on Bill Gates, he might be an arsehole, but, he's part of something called 'big business' you know, the same shit that allows you to drop a headache pill or put fuel in your car, without it we would be back in the stone age, you might as well put the hate on every businessman, there's only one reason to start a business---that's to make money & he's good at it, might be where the jealousy comes from, me? I don't give a fuck if he's making a squillion bucks, he took the chance.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Jeez the anti vaxxers are one of the stupidest kinds we have, pretty much close to libtards and democrats, of course it's your fear and right not to take a vaccine and it was wrong to force anyone to do it, but the amount of time and internet hunting these people do to blame the vaccinations on anything without proof is mind numbing. I think the plane that come down a few weeks ago and killed all on board was blamed for having a vaccine.
That is called "research". That's how you find evidence. Fucking moron.

Paytonus

Rookie
It's almost like no one ever died until they got a covid shot, like, before covid young people never died of unknown causes, not one, might be news to some, but, people do die & for many reasons, I found it interesting that some of the above links never mentioned covid or jabs, do people die from covid jabs? Sure, the human body is a tricky piece of kit & with more kids getting born from fucked up parents their immune system is rooted, so any disease is going to fuck them up let alone covid, some of you say you don't know anyone that's had covid, you must live in a hole in the ground, 2 people on this web site barely survived it, I pretty much live in a hole in the ground & I've had it & know plenty of people who had it, just because YOU didn't get it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, the state of New York & the country of Brazil were burying bodies on one of their islands & on beaches because of the backlog of dead, ever heard of that before, but, hey, it's all bullshit, isn't it.
The hate on Bill Gates, he might be an arsehole, but, he's part of something called 'big business' you know, the same shit that allows you to drop a headache pill or put fuel in your car, without it we would be back in the stone age, you might as well put the hate on every businessman, there's only one reason to start a business---that's to make money & he's good at it, might be where the jealousy comes from, me? I don't give a fuck if he's making a squillion bucks, he took the chance.
Yep exactly, it's amazing to see how easy most anti vax idiots are easily manipulated from stats or vids from backwater USA or retarded media outlets.

Paytonus

Rookie
What's so idiotic about not wanting an experimental vaccine? If the vaccine protects you like I'm assuming you think it does, then why do you care if other people take it?
I stated four/ five posts back no one has the right to make anyone take anything, I have always been for free choice . What I am talking about is the bed wetters who blame any death on the vaccine without any proof other then a hobo videoclip or clippings from some hobo story. They are either stupid or young to not be able to comprehend that kids die, teenagers die and adults definitely die on a daily basis that seem healthy but have an underlining medical issue that has killed them, but today the bedwetters just use these cases blindly to blame a vaccine they were too scared to get and want to justify their scared stance on a vaccine..

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
hellgates.jpg

I stated four/ five posts back no one has the right to make anyone take anything, I have always been for free choice . What I am talking about is the bed wetters who blame any death on the vaccine without any proof other then a hobo videoclip or clippings from some hobo story. They are either stupid or young to not be able to comprehend that kids die, teenagers die and adults definitely die on a daily basis that seem healthy but have an underlining medical issue that has killed them, but today the bedwetters just use these cases blindly to blame a vaccine they were too scared to get and want to justify their scared stance on a vaccine..
I think it's just hard not to notice all the young, seemingly healthy vaxxed people, especially athletes dropping dead suddenly. Sure there can be underlying health issues, but the cases are all very similar, how could you not to make some correlation? There's a documentary called Died Suddenly (good luck finding it) that explores some of the nasty side effects this vaccine had on people. It's worth watching, maybe it'll give you a better understanding of why people choose not to take it? Or you can just keep calling us idiotic bedwetters 😊

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Yep exactly, it's amazing to see how easy most anti vax idiots are easily manipulated from stats or vids from backwater USA or retarded media outlets.
I wish tits like you would stop calling people like me who wouldn't get this untested shot "Antivaxer" Fuck off with that word you have picked up from the media brainwashing. I've had shed loads of vaccines that have been tried and tested over years. If you've had the clot shots you won't know what the fuck that will do to you in the future.

Vwj

NewbieX
I keep wearing mask in small indoor places
That’s because your fucking ugly

Jeez the anti vaxxers are one of the stupidest kinds we have, pretty much close to libtards and democrats, of course it's your fear and right not to take a vaccine and it was wrong to force anyone to do it, but the amount of time and internet hunting these people do to blame the vaccinations on anything without proof is mind numbing. I think the plane that come down a few weeks ago and killed all on board was blamed for having a vaccine.
Let me get this right, you believe scientists funded by multi billion dollar foundations and corporations rather that holding off waiting for proper reports on what side effects might happen with an experimental injection?
But then again they have put the papers away for 75 years before the public can look at them (not suspicious at all eh?)

Last edited:

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
:blink:
In 2016 Dr. Carol Baker, Chair of the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization had this to say about "vaccine refusers"...

mrln

silent ghost
iM not going out and getting vaxt till the pharma companies take responsibility for what happens to me from side effects from the shot.

Vwj

NewbieX
:blink:
In 2016 Dr. Carol Baker, Chair of the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization had this to say about "vaccine refusers"...

I don’t think most people here are refusers, as most will have vaccines that are tried and tested, but the new stuff short notice stuff is worrying, like Pfizer’s wonder stop smoking drug, it was taken off the market because it was proved it had shit in it that would give you cancer! And we’re told to trust these people?

Vwj

NewbieX
What I am talking about is the bed wetters who blame any death on the vaccine without any proof
You mean like all the people who died that were put down on the death certificate as covid, I know 4 that died, 1 hung himself, 2 had cancer before the pandemic and were getting EOL care and guess what, all covid on death certificates

What about doctors not being able to see patients because covid (and still ain’t) but had fucking queues of 300-400 people outside the surgeries to get the jab

And what does the jab actually do? You can still catch covid, you can still spread covid, and I’m not sure it makes the symptoms better as there’s no way to tell, people have been known to have very mild symptoms then the next time they catch it have bad symptoms, so you can’t actually prove what symptoms you’d have after having the jab

Last edited:

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
I don’t think most people here are refusers, as most will have vaccines that are tried and tested, but the new stuff short notice stuff is worrying, like Pfizer’s wonder stop smoking drug, it was taken off the market because it was proved it had shit in it that would give you cancer! And we’re told to trust these people?
Honestly, I found her comments about "just get rid of all the white people in the US" and the "guess who want to get vaccinated, immigrants"... to be more telling than anything, especially now. She said that back in 2016. Also, she's team Gates, go figure.
If you tap on 'more' under the vid, it gives a brief account about her.

Paytonus

Rookie
You Yanks are far to short sighted and to into ones self, the whole world was fighting covid, yet you all seem to grasp a political or elitist agenda that has caused all of it from only the US? I have had a Dr for thirty years and I asked him what I should do as it's a medical issue, he told me to get it, I don't search youtube and retarded websites for my medical decisions. And quite frankly I don't give a swinging dick what some ol hag or rich prick think or do, that' just being a fairy.

Back