Coronavirus (13 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
So now the uk have decided to put people returning into quarantine in Wirral 🤦‍♂️

Vwj

NewbieX
Ohh fuck.when the zipper at my place comes back i'm refusing to go in work unless she's been checked out. Do you know what procedures are in place if any for the Zippers who are coming back from China? This tit at work knew there was an outbreak but still went.
Selfish cunt!!! Hope you enjoy your days off dude 👍🏻

Dolly

Uppity cunt
So now the uk have decided to put people returning into quarantine in Wirral 🤦‍♂️
Too close for comfort for me in North Wales. The scallies love it here.
Ohh fuck.when the zipper at my place comes back i'm refusing to go in work unless she's been checked out. Do you know what procedures are in place if any for the Zippers who are coming back from China? This tit at work knew there was an outbreak but still went.
British Airways have banned all flights and Pilots are demanding all flights are banned
Pilots demand airlines stop ALL flights to China

I think anyone flying in and out of China for frivolous New Years shit are selfish as fuck. Ask the boss to quarantine her. as In don't allow her back to work for 3 weeks, so you know shes clear. You should watch Contagion this avo.

McM

ARSELING
I have 'zippers' as neighbours here where the apartment is. Three or four...

Hopefully they didn't visit their families over the change of the year, they're students of the technical university here.
In Bavaria (700 km away) they had the first 3 or 4 cases now too.

KingElvis

Retired
tenor-1.gif

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Good thinking mate.

You are fucking brilliant!
Where's my fucking invite? You'd die in them hills without me to rape those bears and mountain lions to death! The down side for you would be when all of the bears and lions had gone................................you'd be fucked!

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Where's my fucking invite? You'd die in them hills without me to rape those bears and mountain lions to death! The down side for you would be when all of the bears and lions had gone................................you'd be fucked!

Well, alright. But bring some fucking cough sweeties.

..and some rubber johnnys.

Abyss

Well Known Member
welp, i think its safe to say that if we are living a simulation it might be game over soon, at this pace at least.

keep calm and don the hazmat suits.

Back