Coronavirus (9 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
You're from Wales?

I wouldn't worry about it then Dolly.
The Welsh people have a history of being tough and hardy, and have strong genetics.

Regards,
-Ward
Im IN Wales, not FROM.... my genetics are weak and flimsy I will catch it for sure

• Haha
Reactions: HG

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
DollyDeath said:
Im IN Wales, not FROM.... my genetics are weak and flimsy I will catch it for sure.

In that case, I would advise drinking 5 or 6 shots of whiskey per day (or more, depending on your tolerance level to alcohol) as a prophylactic against communicable illnesses.

Research has shown that people who drink at least 15 shots of liquor per week...or at least 15 glasses of wine per week...are 60% less likely to contract a communicable illness (probably due to the antiseptic properties of the ethyl alcohol being ingested).

15 shots of whiskey per week would average out to a little over two shots per day...but I would advise tripling that intake due to the particularly virulent nature of the Coronavirus.

As an example, think about the superior immune system properties of Keith Richards...who has consumed numerous and sundry amounts of whiskey and/or wine on a daily basis throughout his life.

5 or 6 shots of whiskey per day is sound advice until this Coronavirus has run its course and dissipated.
Square business Dolly...I'm not joking.

Regards,
-Ward

PieFace

Wat da fack
Yeah, not too much to complain about around here, Ive worked away for the past few years so don't spend much time here but it's nice getting off the 64 and seeing the minster over yonder

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
In that case, I would advise drinking 5 or 6 shots of whiskey per day (or more, depending on your tolerance level to alcohol) as a prophylactic against communicable illnesses.

Research has shown that people who drink at least 15 shots of liquor per week...or at least 15 glasses of wine per week...are 60% less likely to contract a communicable illness (probably due to the antiseptic properties of the ethyl alcohol being ingested).

15 shots of whiskey per week would average out to a little over two shots per day...but I would advise tripling that intake due to the particularly virulent nature of the Coronavirus.

As an example, think about the superior immune system properties of Keith Richards...who has consumed numerous and sundry amounts of whiskey and/or wine on a daily basis throughout his life.

5 or 6 shots of whiskey per day is sound advice until this Coronavirus has run its course and dissipated.
Square business Dolly...I'm not joking.

Regards,
-Ward

Just got 3 bottles from Aldi,thanks for the heads up Ward. I'm in for a good weekend. On me first now Cheers :beer:

EDIT= just seen the coach drivers with no masks and the way the Uk government is handling it at the mo we will all be getting it soon it will spread like wild fire. UK governments past and present are fucktards. Everywhere these infected people have been should be shut.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
24085562-7947709-image-m-167_1580397197651.jpg

24085558-7947709-A_man_and_young_woman_in_China_with_what_appear_to_be_melon_rind-a-105_158039...jpg

Mickey

Forum Veteran
I've never had the flu, so I ain't too much worried about catching the latest exotic supervirus or whatever this shit is.

Reactions: HG
Back