Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
Hubei province has a population of 60 million, 304 fatalities so far that is 0.0005% .... I dont see the need for panic

Reactions: DrY

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Hubei province has a population of 60 million, 304 fatalities so far that is 0.0005% .... I dont see the need for panic
It is set to cause a pandemic, and the reality is how to control it, China has massively underestimated numbers. They have not been registering the cause of death as corona if a person died without seeking medical help and because of a huge shortage of testing kits.

Official deaths have passed 500, but the amount of infected is now believed to be closer to 90k and 27 countries now have cases of the virus.

A virus has a basic reproduction number a R0 number. (pronounced R-nought) R0 is important because if it’s greater than 1, the infection will probably keep spreading, and if it’s less than 1, the outbreak will likely peter out. So it offers vital information to organizations and nations as they consider how to respond to an outbreak. Currently the R0 of corona virus is 3.8-5.5. Basically, needs taking seriously

Source for current R0 estimate Preliminary estimation of the basic reproduction number of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in China, from 2019 to 2020: A data-driven analysis in the early phase of the outbreak

comparison table
R0 Chart - Wikipedia.png

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
A cruise ship has been reported has having a case. Didn't catch the whole news report, so not sure where.

Won't be long and it'll be everywhere. Waiting for our first case to be reported, as tourist season is in full swing where I live.

Abyss

Well Known Member
Humanity in general : "Our technological advances and life expectancy have never achieved this peak, and we're still peaking. The future is looking bright for us as a species."

2019-nCoV :

3j9bbc.jpg

Vwj

NewbieX
A cruise ship has been reported has having a case. Didn't catch the whole news report, so not sure where.

Won't be long and it'll be everywhere. Waiting for our first case to be reported, as tourist season is in full swing where I live.
Tokyo, plus I think there’s 6 quarantine places in America (4 I think are in Cali)

deviant2

Oh, Tokyo... doesn't matter, cruise ships are notorious for spreading viruses.

The use of quarantine or any derivative is a joke, as China held back on the know.
Big surprise there...

Hope their newstateotheart hospital burns to the ground cause defective wiring, nasty people.

deviant2

This shit spreads enough before the CDC figures out the whys, whatfores, how to stop it thusly... could be really, really bad.
If me or mine die because some damn chink ate the family dogs smothered in batshit gravy and garlic... I'ma be one pissed off ghost.

deviant2

Side note: Heads up for pet owners.

I know it's not a cheap hobby to house our furry loved ones. But for God's sake pay attention to what food you buy and where it comes from.
China is one of the top exporters of pet foods in many forms.
Read. Your. Labels.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It transmits via fecal oral which means it's easy to get from hand contact and touching your eyes, nose, mouth and eating without properly washing up. Like pin worms, bacterial infections, pinkeye etc. I think it will get worse before it gets better.

Back