We are Kings
Screenshot_20200323-150201_Brave.jpg

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
[QUOTE =“ DOA,帖子:1191319,成员:1”]
这个愚蠢的国家对整个星球构成威胁。我一直这么说,而且永远会这样,令人作呕,无知地喝着温水的农民狗屎。操中国,操中国人。
[/引用]
Fuck ur sister
On behalf of my fellow Countrymen and women.......and quite possibly everyone else on Planet Earth who isn't Chinese, Thanks For Sharing......you Chinese cocksuckers!

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It's all you have left to gloat over you vapid cunt.

Well, the fact that half of this country is comprised of morons isn't really anything to gloat over. I do blame them partially for our limp response. Preparations were in place to prevent the tragedies that will happen in many cities here but the inept leadership and greed driving our government leaves me pessimistic. Republicans thought disaster planning and funding wasn't important. Instead of preparing the country they sold off there stocks before the market tanked and declared this deadly virus the flu. They're having a difficult time walking it back now. They're trying to squeeze in secret funding to bail out businesses like Mar a Lago under the guise of a $1200 check for everyone. The red hatters own this reactive shit show. Maybe they will come to their senses when granny dies alone on a hospital floor and is mailed to them in a small box a month later... or after they lose half their church congregation. No money for the til if they're all dead, sick, and unemployed.

The lack of preparation, and response has endangered me and my family as well as many people I know within the medical field. This country already had a shortage of physicians. We can't afford to lose any. When this is over all those front line bitches deserve better representation and workplace equality for keeping this ship floating.

Back on topic please! Thanks...
No one was off topic dumb nigger

Back