Coronavirus (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Well, the fact that half of this country is comprised of morons isn't really anything to gloat over. I do blame them partially for our limp response. Preparations were in place to prevent the tragedies that will happen in many cities here but the inept leadership and greed driving our government leaves me pessimistic. Republicans thought disaster planning and funding wasn't important. Instead of preparing the country they sold off there stocks before the market tanked and declared this deadly virus the flu. They're having a difficult time walking it back now. They're trying to squeeze in secret funding to bail out businesses like Mar a Lago under the guise of a $1200 check for everyone. The red hatters own this reactive shit show. Maybe they will come to their senses when granny dies alone on a hospital floor and is mailed to them in a small box a month later... or after they lose half their church congregation. No money for the til if they're all dead, sick, and unemployed.

The lack of preparation, and response has endangered me and my family as well as many people I know within the medical field. This country already had a shortage of physicians. We can't afford to lose any. When this is over all those front line bitches deserve better representation and workplace equality for keeping this ship floating.

No one was off topic dumb nigger
I Love this:Well, the fact that half of this country is comprised of morons isn't really anything to gloat over

Vwj

NewbieX
No, it wasn't.
I thought I read (or watched) that Obama got rid of the health and security office then after Ebola he created the global health and Biodefense, which trump security adviser merged it with another department getting rid of the excess

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I thought I read (or watched) that Obama got rid of the health and security office then after Ebola he created the global health and Biodefense, which trump security adviser merged it with another department getting rid of the excess
No, Trump merged DHS with FEMA so he could milk FEMA for ICE and the border. FEMA is supposed to have supplies on hand and pre-positioned throughout the country. He cut the research, he directly cut the CDC's budget including bioweapons defense and development, and the main CDC person based in China who's job it was to watch and track infectious diseases in China was fired Trump's first year.

We didn't test early enough so he could keep the numbers low, and he refused offered materials so he could give Kushners family business time to produce them. Make no mistake about it certain wealthy business are going to make bank off the death and sickness of our citizens.

One of those shitty senators Kelly Loeffler sold her stocks, told her constituents it was just the flu, secretly told her wealthy donors the truth so they sold their stocks too, then turned around and invested in a software company specializing in home based business.

Vwj

NewbieX
he directly cut the CDC's budget
See this is why I don’t believe democrats, as they all say he did cut their budget but when you look at the figures they actually risen, even the CDC state it’s not true, and as far as the China rep, an email from the CDC to fact-check kinda dispels that,

“Bartee, email to FactCheck.org, March 10: In fiscal year 2020, the U.S. government, including CDC, is working with 19 priority partner countries to build preparedness and capacity to prevent, detect, and respond to infectious disease threats at their source. These countries are Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Ethiopia, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, and Vietnam. In addition to these 19, CDC is supporting global disease detection, emergency and humanitarian response, and other global health protection activities in Cambodia, China, Egypt, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Niger, Panama, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.

Also, CDC is establishing platforms with regional offices to advance global health security and maintain a sustainable global presence. With this regional approach, CDC intends to implement a sustainable, long-term overseas operational structure, expand the reach of its technical assistance and programs, and strengthen disease outbreak response. CDC is currently establishing regional platforms in South America (Brazil), Eastern Europe/Central Asia (Georgia), Middle East/North Africa (Oman), and Southeast Asia (Vietnam).

Beyond those countries listed here, CDC, along with other U.S. government agencies, continues to support a broad range of global health programs (e.g., HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, global immunization) that address global infectious diseases threats, as well as response to major outbreaks that require international assistance. All told, CDC is currently working in more than 60 countries.”

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
See this is why I don’t believe democrats, as they all say he did cut their budget but when you look at the figures they actually risen, even the CDC state it’s not true, and as far as the China rep, an email from the CDC to fact-check kinda dispels that,

“Bartee, email to FactCheck.org, March 10: In fiscal year 2020, the U.S. government, including CDC, is working with 19 priority partner countries to build preparedness and capacity to prevent, detect, and respond to infectious disease threats at their source. These countries are Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Ethiopia, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, and Vietnam. In addition to these 19, CDC is supporting global disease detection, emergency and humanitarian response, and other global health protection activities in Cambodia, China, Egypt, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Niger, Panama, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.

Also, CDC is establishing platforms with regional offices to advance global health security and maintain a sustainable global presence. With this regional approach, CDC intends to implement a sustainable, long-term overseas operational structure, expand the reach of its technical assistance and programs, and strengthen disease outbreak response. CDC is currently establishing regional platforms in South America (Brazil), Eastern Europe/Central Asia (Georgia), Middle East/North Africa (Oman), and Southeast Asia (Vietnam).

Beyond those countries listed here, CDC, along with other U.S. government agencies, continues to support a broad range of global health programs (e.g., HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, global immunization) that address global infectious diseases threats, as well as response to major outbreaks that require international assistance. All told, CDC is currently working in more than 60 countries.”

So a reactionary google quip dated fiscal year 2020. Way to go.

Vwj

NewbieX
No I watched it, only looked for the email after your comment,

Strange you believe the people who brought you the impeachment before the phone call and zero evidence

Vwj

NewbieX
D4B0037A-51F1-4B14-B586-D448962B3B7B.jpeg

Back