Far cry from containment in California.
Wonderful...
Thanks China.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I bet thats more like the real figure of the dead

24, 589

Have 'real' coronavirus death figures been leaked? 24,589
The real figure is certainly not what the chinese gov' is bullshitting about, their heavying all the doctors to shut up.

Mr G

Rookie
What fuckwit named the virus after a pleasant Cerveza

34491-0w600h600_Corona_Extra_Mexican_Blonde_Beer.jpg

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Cruise ships are docking left and right.
"We" evacuated the "Chinese nationals" off of one for monitoring, while everyone else is still on board.

Isn't that nice?

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
So, i was at the homedepot yesterday trying to buy a N95 dust mask for sanding, turns out hysterics bought the lot of them, Lowe's,Wallmart: not a frickin N95 left on the shelves. If i ever get the Corona virus i'm gonna rip those masks of people's faces and cough it on em.
and guess what, them Chinese been eating Pangolins. FFS.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Im doing my shopping and I always buy chopped frozen garlic for curries etc as it tastes like fresh stuff without getting stinky fingers. and I notice where it's produced. I bought fresh Spanish Garlic instead. I'm a bigger germophobe than I thought. Shandong is an infected area tho and viruses do freeze quite well. Curry and stinky fingers day for Dolly.
deathfood.png

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Im doing my shopping and I always buy chopped frozen garlic for curries etc as it tastes like fresh stuff without getting stinky fingers. and I notice where it's produced. I bought fresh Spanish Garlic instead. I'm a bigger germophobe than I thought. Shandong is an infected area tho and viruses do freeze quite well. Curry and stinky fingers day for Dolly.
View attachment 404524
I use the GIA tube stuff from Spasda, it is made in Italy and perfect for everything.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
View attachment 404524
image.png

Back