Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Are you fucking serious?

618A8F12-7F3C-42C6-8B98-504A5ECE47FF.jpeg

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Look Idk who deleted what before me but I know what I deleted today! This off topic shit is outta hand in this thread! Talking about rubbing ur balls and touching fruit and Graz for mod is going too far! Im gonna hand out warnings if this continues! Stop the bullshit now people! Thanks, Bethy

HG

95T exp
yeh - shes gone - enjoyed dishing it out, but couldnt take the heat...
ive been clicking about Twitter for ages now, following your post (i dont have an account) - theres plenty of them out there - a fucking UK kids Doctor being one - dumb cunt...

Stefan Reynolds Retweeted

#StayHomeSaveLives

@argus791

@AlderHey

@gmcuk
Hi AlderHey, this lady appears to be one of your paediatric nurses, Rebecca Caulfield. This is a very troubling tweet from her, wishing harm upon a patient currently undergoing Hospital assessment for Coronavirus, and suggesting that she would harm him.

11:30 pm · 5 Apr 2020·Twitter Web App

mrln

silent ghost
as im looking thru the funny pics thread,im seeing some creativity. yes it does look ridiculous at what some measures were taken,but its effective. its not the filtering out of the air,but its mostly mucus particles. like the orange peel on the face or the coconut shell. that will protect you from someones mucus.
people think its like trying to keep dust out the lungs. its to keep others mucus away from your mouth.

• Agree
Reactions: DrY

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
If you're looking to buy face masks, be prepared to wait a month, even using amazon prime. That goes for bandannas and scarves lol. Americans, it seems, don't know what a baklava is. I picked up a three pack for $25, arriving Thursday.

HG

95T exp
i wasnt trying to be a dick - ive got one - its for extreme winters when were outside in the fields etc - i feel like a rapist wearing it - keeps you toasty though...

mrln

silent ghost
If you're looking to buy face masks, be prepared to wait a month, even using amazon prime. That goes for bandannas and scarves lol. Americans, it seems, don't know what a baklava is. I picked up a three pack for $25, arriving Thursday.
i know what one is. actually i have a few for winter.
seems some dont know how to spell it though. lol

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Good point...I wanted to wear one of these but my lady won't let me...she reckons I look ridiculous in it, but I don't give a fuck what people think. I use it for my wood work...
View attachment 414238
get the p100 filters you can take it to Hazmat levels lol

I work with a lot of people who wear masks.. from those filter kind to some shit from M.A.S.H. and everyone does the same thing - play with it all day with your fingers because you're trying to work and avoid catching Wuhan AIDS. I think they defeated the purpose by about 6:15am.
:shrugs:

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Miami just made it mandatory that you must wear some form of mask if you go out. Which is interesting considering those two cruise ships that were left afloat forever, were permitted to finally dock down around that area.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Only new york has 4700 deaths. Any image of graveyard?

Was wondering same about US burials.
Read several articles about NYC being forced to seriously consider modern "temporary" plague pits, excuse me, mass burials in public parks in a few days as the refrigerated morgue trucks are filling up. Some officials are saying they won't do this. Others that they will have to do something and soon if the death rate continues.
There is also a ramp up of burials on the publicly inaccessible Hart Island, where unclaimed bodies and those of people too poor to afford a burial are placed into open pits until filled with 150 adult bodies in what are essentially cheap shipping crates. Rikers Island prisoners bury them.
Funeral homes and cemeteries are overwhelmed and loved ones are having trouble finding establishments who can take care of their deceased loved ones.

Back