Coronavirus (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Was wondering same about US burials.
Read several articles about NYC being forced to seriously consider modern "temporary" plague pits, excuse me, mass burials in public parks in a few days as the refrigerated morgue trucks are filling up. Some officials are saying they won't do this. Others that they will have to do something and soon if the death rate continues.
There is also a ramp up of burials on the publicly inaccessible Hart Island, where unclaimed bodies and those of people too poor to afford a burial are placed into open pits until filled with 150 adult bodies in what are essentially cheap shipping crates. Rikers Island prisoners bury them.
Funeral homes and cemeteries are overwhelmed and loved ones are having trouble finding establishments who can take care of their deceased loved ones.
Somebody can use a drone to show this.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
I stayed off the news till 3 pm, and was calmer for it, because here you go.
Wyckoff hospital is where I did my residency.
I have to wonder where the reporters are who are taking the photos. This must be in a back loading bay.

11:25 a.m.: New York death toll sees largest single-day jump

New York -- the state hit hardest by the pandemic -- saw its largest single-day death toll jump from Monday to Tuesday.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo says 731 people lost their lives in the state in the last 24 hours, bringing New York's total number of coronavirus fatalities to 5,489.

nyc-deaths-ap-ps-200407_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

John Minchillo/AP

Medical workers wearing personal protective equipment wheel bodies to a refrigerated trailer serving... more
Medical workers wearing personal protective equipment wheel bodies to a refrigerated trailer serving as a makeshift morgue at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, April 6, 2020, in the Brooklyn borough of New York.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
As opposed to what, people fake caring about their fellow countrymen?

Those are your conflicted posts and it was your attack on New Yorker's that prompted my first reply to you in here. You did that, I defended them. So which one of those posts are the real you? Maybe you really do love me, who knows.

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
Rwandan soldiers arrested for rape, brutalities during lockdown
by Isaac Kaledzi

April 4, 2020

Soldiers in Rwandan accused of rape
Victims have been talking to military prosecutors about the abuses.

Rwanda’s government has ordered the arrest of some five soldiers accused of raping women and brutalizing civilians during the coronavirus

South Africa: 14-year-old girl raped to death despite lockdown
by Isaac Kaledzi

April 5, 2020
South Africa is on a lockdown to deal with the spread of the deadly coronavirus but that wasn’t enough to bring crimes down.

The empty streets of Soweto and constant police patrols to enforce the lockdown also could not protect the 14-year-old Dobsonville teen from the attack.

The Grade 9 pupil at Aurora Girls’ High School in Soweto according to official was sent to a shop on Thursday.

Gauteng Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi told journalists on Sunday that when the girl got home, she realised that she had forgotten some of the items she was asked to buy.
Officials said the teenager went back to the shop for those items but did not return. Her family reported her missing to the police.

A search was launched for her and her body was found on Friday in a bush at eMndeni Extension in Soweto.

“How do people sleep after committing such a barbaric, and cruel act? Indeed this is saddening beyond comprehension,” said Lesufi.
Eyyyy that's my country 😂👌 Viva!

Back