have you ever thought why the Nazis did it (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The older I get and as events continue to play out all around the world, I am 100% certain that the "bad" guys actually won the war. All this nonsense about the Nazis was formulated years after the war and many of the outlandish and horrific atrocities have proven to been outright lies. Unfortunately for the jew, the internet was something that their cultist minds couldn't possibly fathom and as such their "muh suffering" narrative is unraveling at an alarming rate. Explains why this holohoax nonsense is still taught in a country that had nothing to do with it even after 80 years....
If u think the holocaust never happened then I'm sorry to tell you buddy

You are retarded 💀

emptyshell

Lurker

NAPOLEON & FRANCE 🇫🇷

“Johannes Philipp Palm was a book dealer in Nuremberg and in 1806 sold a pamphlet denouncing France titled Germany’s Deepest Humiliation, but France previously invaded and was in control of Bavaria at that time. The Bavarian police chief turned him in. He refused to name the author and Napoleon ordered Palm to be shot at Braunau on the Inn, where Hitler was later born and where there is a monument to Palm.”​

- MEIN KAMPF

WWI Germany lost money & respect.

Since childhood Hitler wanted to understand why the German ppl were so divided.
He wanted unity amongst his ppl. He wanted power to protect them and reposition them.

He did just that!

READ the Mein Kampf
AC3210C3-48E7-4C50-9442-48B6DC07CD2E.jpeg

Hasin

NewbieX
Jews have been striving for world power since the Middle Ages
Hitler climbed to the top out of deep poverty, was not admitted to the painter's academy, and after the outbreak of World War I where he also volunteered as a soldier, he accused international Jewry of losing the war on the one hand due to bad German-Jewish propaganda and Western powers mainly because of British-American-Russian Jewry
On the other hand, there were many Jews among the German Communists and British politicians, and Hitler deeply hated Jews and Communists, both racially and politically, and described the "Versailles peace treaty" as a plan for international Jewry
Reinhard Heydrich menyusun rencana yang disebut "Endlösung," alias "Solusi Akhir," yang dipresentasikan pada konferensi Wannsee pada 20 Januari 1942, yang menurutnya semua kamp konsentrasi di Third Reich akan dihapuskan dan orang-orang Yahudi Eropa dideportasi untuk bekerja. kamp di Siberia dari kamp konsentrasi. ketika kampanye Rusia berakhir
Tapi karena Hitler kalah perang di front Rusia dan rencana "Endlösung" tidak pernah terwujud
Fakta bahwa orang-orang Yahudi dimusnahkan oleh Nazi antara lain karena jika seorang Yahudi dalam kondisi fisik atau kesehatan yang buruk tidak layak untuk bekerja di kamp konsentrasi maka dia dikirim ke kamar gas atau deportasi mereka ke kamp konsentrasi di garis depan di mana SD dan kelompok Einsatzgruppe yang dioperasikan tidak dapat diselesaikan.
Di sisi lain, ketika Jerman semakin banyak kalah dalam perang, begitu pula situasi orang-orang Yahudi di kamp-kamp konsentrasi, juga semakin banyak gas karena mereka tidak bisa memberi makan orang-orang Yahudi.
kamu yes it's true and i know why Hitler did that, because jews are pig race in this world, and they are weak in war but they can win by cunning and for example, if the Jews were not weak, why did they attack Palestine, wasn't the Germans who once colonized their nation and Palestine and the Arabs helped them and see what the response was?

Hasin

NewbieX
kamu yes it's true and i know why Hitler did that, because jews are pig race in this world, and they are weak in war but they can win by cunning and for example, if the Jews were not weak, why did they attack Palestine, wasn't the Germans who once colonized their nation and Palestine and the Arabs helped them and see what the response was?

Hasin

NewbieX
Jews are a strong nation because they have weapons in the form of religious dicks

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Humanity and human evolution is failed derailed poisoned and corrupted. Humanity is infected and infested with a parasitic infection. I am ashamed to live my one life in this world as a human being. We all lost long ago.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
:brother: hitler did nothing wrong
I once said this in senior school. Mrs Wing the Jewish drama teacher in the room next door did not appreciate it. Next drama lesson she wanted us to all pretend we are in a Jewish concentration camp while she shouted at us like a commandant. I laughed. She made me stand outside for the rest of the class.
I saw a ferret or weasel or something. It was long and thin and cute. So it ended well. Mrs Wing also ran over her own niece one morning before school, hospitalising her.Typical woman driver..

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
What’s this about?
Probably early exchange money for the german Jews
The Nazis initially negotiated with Judea to collect and deport European Jews to Palestine.
But later Hitler changed his mind because he was afraid that if he deported millions of Jews back he would create a new hostile state
And to avoid that they would rather stay in the concentration camps and the Endlösung (Final Solution) plan to move all concentration camps to Siberia area but after the war with the Soviet Union ends,but this was no longer the case due to the fall of the Russian campaign

Dawnszenith

Rookie
Hitler's feelings about the first world war and the backwards notion that a great politician could be gunned down by rebel half asses without arrests being made and the proper investigation.

Back