have you ever thought why the Nazis did it (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hasin

NewbieX
[CHAT=] [/CHAT]
IMG_20210709_024431.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
The older I get and as events continue to play out all around the world, I am 100% certain that the "bad" guys actually won the war. All this nonsense about the Nazis was formulated years after the war and many of the outlandish and horrific atrocities have proven to been outright lies. Unfortunately for the jew, the internet was something that their cultist minds couldn't possibly fathom and as such their "muh suffering" narrative is unraveling at an alarming rate. Explains why this holohoax nonsense is still taught in a country that had nothing to do with it even after 80 years....

pvnkbvnny

NewbieX
The older I get and as events continue to play out all around the world, I am 100% certain that the "bad" guys actually won the war. All this nonsense about the Nazis was formulated years after the war and many of the outlandish and horrific atrocities have proven to been outright lies. Unfortunately for the jew, the internet was something that their cultist minds couldn't possibly fathom and as such their "muh suffering" narrative is unraveling at an alarming rate. Explains why this holohoax nonsense is still taught in a country that had nothing to do with it even after 80 years....
It's all Bullshit created by Tavistock. It's all an illusion. Once we see that we can start making better choices. 80% of this population is in deep sleep. Shame.

Some more info here you might be interested in. If you watch Hellstorm you'll see the real evil doers and the real Holocaust.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I know why he did it. The Aliens, the evil draconis lizard aliens, wanted to rule the world and gave Hitler lots of help and futuristic weaponry and aircraft design to help him conquer the earth. When he ran off to Antarctica at the end of the war the lizard people, who are obviously also shapeshifters, took over the Illuminati and the music and film industry and now they rule the world financially.
Jay Z and Beyonce being some of the most well known billionaire shapeshifting aliens. They also drink human blood and eat babies. FACTS.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Jews have been striving for world power since the Middle Ages
Hitler climbed to the top out of deep poverty, was not admitted to the painter's academy, and after the outbreak of World War I where he also volunteered as a soldier, he accused international Jewry of losing the war on the one hand due to bad German-Jewish propaganda and Western powers mainly because of British-American-Russian Jewry
On the other hand, there were many Jews among the German Communists and British politicians, and Hitler deeply hated Jews and Communists, both racially and politically, and described the "Versailles peace treaty" as a plan for international Jewry
Reinhard Heydrich devised a plan called the "Endlösung," aka the "Final Solution," which was presented at the Wannsee conference on January 20, 1942, according to which all concentration camps in the Third Reich would be abolished and European Jews deported to labor camps in Siberia from the concentration camps. when the Russian campaign is over
But since Hitler lost the war on the Russian front and the "Endlösung" plan never materialized
The fact that the Jews were exterminated by the Nazis was partly because if a Jew was in poor physical or health condition unfit for work in the concentration camps then he was sent to a gas chamber or their deportation to concentration camps on the front line where the SD and the Einsatzgruppe groups operated could not be resolved.
On the other hand, as the Germans lost more and more in the war, so did the situation of the Jews in the concentration camps, was also more and more gassing because they could not feed the Jews

Odinsohn

This user was banned
Couldn't have Said it better myself. Also factor in the jews are losing their muscle by losing control of their golem (niggers) I say let's finish the hebes then battle it out to the death. May the fittest race take it all!💀

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I bet most of you making 'informed' comments have never spoken to a ww2 vet about what went on, I'm of an age where I've worked & socialized with guys that were there as soldiers (allied & axis) or boys that lived under German occupation, none of them think the atrocities were fake, there were nazis who thought that killing people who had a different idealogy to them was the right thing to do & there were German soldiers who fought for their country & did their duty as soldiers as well as they could, in war shit happens & then we can talk about the Russians.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Jews have been striving for world power since the Middle Ages
Hitler climbed to the top out of deep poverty, was not admitted to the painter's academy, and after the outbreak of World War I where he also volunteered as a soldier, he accused international Jewry of losing the war on the one hand due to bad German-Jewish propaganda and Western powers mainly because of British-American-Russian Jewry
On the other hand, there were many Jews among the German Communists and British politicians, and Hitler deeply hated Jews and Communists, both racially and politically, and described the "Versailles peace treaty" as a plan for international Jewry
Reinhard Heydrich devised a plan called the "Endlösung," aka the "Final Solution," which was presented at the Wannsee conference on January 20, 1942, according to which all concentration camps in the Third Reich would be abolished and European Jews deported to labor camps in Siberia from the concentration camps. when the Russian campaign is over
But since Hitler lost the war on the Russian front and the "Endlösung" plan never materialized
The fact that the Jews were exterminated by the Nazis was partly because if a Jew was in poor physical or health condition unfit for work in the concentration camps then he was sent to a gas chamber or their deportation to concentration camps on the front line where the SD and the Einsatzgruppe groups operated could not be resolved.
On the other hand, as the Germans lost more and more in the war, so did the situation of the Jews in the concentration camps, was also more and more gassing because they could not feed the Jews
By the way, I would add to what I have to say that, at first, the primary goal was not the extermination of the Jews, but their deportation to Palestine, which was also negotiated by the Nazis before WW2 started
But Hitler feared that it will would create a new larger and more hostile Jewish state, so he rejected that decision
If Hitler had wanted Jewry, there would have been no deportations or those who had been deported would have sent everyone to a gas chamber immediately.
Many Jews even returned home after 1945 from concentration camps even olds and small kids too
Though Hitler could have made the gas chambers and the Einsatzgruppe squads work 24/7 and the SD had executed all the Jews on an ongoing basis, yet it did not
Hitler could have killed well over 6 million Jews if he had wanted to

Last edited:
Back