Here’s a little fact BOMB (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
The modus operandis of undermining the ruling classes long predates what happened in Germany. This predatory pattern began in Portugal and Spain and on the other side of Europe in Russia.

The Jewish elites that developed the bourgeoisie, gained so much power that they infiltrated the high positions of the aristocracy parasitizing the host country, leading them almost to bankruptcy despite having empires over their domain, and when these nations woke up to reality it was too late, thus being expelled to the center of Europe, where today is Germany: the Ashkenazi Jews from Russia and the Sephardim from Spain and Portugal.

The same situation happened again in Germany and a few decades ago in the United States, it is a pattern that is constantly repeated, the Americans will not do anything about it, in fact they seem satisfied.
Where there is money the Jews are there, when it runs out they leave to another place. With that said, if you want to invest money in the stock market, ask a Jew what you should do first.

Last edited:

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Why they anti christ? Are they against the jesus?
Basically this is some sand nig talking about how Jews destroy every government they invade with their subcultural political agenda , being as there is a fuck ton of guns in America, with inherent apatite for blood and violence their eventual demise is inevitable. I think it’s a prophecy I dunno. He is right about the Jews though.

If Blacks , Jews and Muslims were to be deleted and referred to in history books like troglodytes or Neanderthals, the world would be a much safer place . I don’t really see a lot of value in those cultures but to each his own. I only offer opinions.

My problem with the Jews is actually very simple they have used their media and entertainment authority to push false narratives to which one I have a major issue. “Blacks are normal and every culture has good and bad in it” little Jewish kids put stupid niggers on the map

Last edited:

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Love it or hate it, jews are most intelligent human being at this time. We saw hoe Nazis rules the germany. And the truth, jews made germany strong and rich. Respect your owners. :heythar:
The problem is not the jews, it's their lobbies, and because they are a minority they are an easy target. And yes jews have brains we have to admit that.

Back