israeli women captured by hamas (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nathan_Yahoo

klassik sauvage
Not all muslims are scum of course just like not all christans are saints. But every muslim who support hamas IS scum. Course palestinians should have better rights in Israel. But is this the way? No its not.
Little hateful osamas i love how you praise hamas and they are literally the worst enemy of palestinian people. Hamas leaders sure are no geniuses but are not stupid enough to not know what israel will do after that little attack they pulled off.
Another ultra funny thing is our the muhamedians have towards ruskies. Course "enemy of my enemy is a friend" but the hatred orthodox christians have towards muslims and vice versa is poetic

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
They look super scared and worried fucking around on thier phones. Lol whatever. Idiots believe anything these days...

Who even told you that these are hostages?! These are a bunch of kids hiding in the shelter when the Hamas attack happens. You can hear the sounds of shooting and rockets. There is simply no footage of the kids in Hamas captivity. This isn't in Gaza. One of the girls says there that she has forgotten her phone and her mom is probably worried.

DirtyLou

Lurker
The girl in green at count down 28 seconds looks like that girl Mia Schem that just got released. Anybody agree?

mia_cd2vuk

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
My question is how dumb do you gotta be to be a Jew running around in that sandbox and not be packing at least a pistol.. a knife? Holy fuck.. a gym pass? Run because your life literally depends on it

Rape them dispose of, like my brothers do Arabs in Palestine.
Fuck the Torah and the Quran you’re both dipshit cavemen as far as the advanced world is concerned.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
Hamas is still better than Russians, because Ruskies would already rape them. This is first thing what they are doing with female prisoners.
Well no for starters russians arnt sandniggers who worship a pedophile and muslims rape underage girls out of wartime you must be a shitskin to think that

Back