Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
This video never gets old. What never fails to amaze me anytime I watch it is just the utter lack of self-preservation on the part of the couple...but especially the man. And zero attempts made by him to protect his wife.

Anytime you call another grown man a “pussy”, especially when you don’t know him, and then you challenge or “dare” him to make a move...you never know what another person is going through mentally and/or where they stand in a moral/spiritual sense.

But yeah, he tested his gangster. And they both paid for it.

Whygod0

Fresh Meat
This is the uncensored version of the video in the link.
View attachment 480917
From Pennsylvania, seen people get mad over snow but NEVER a double murder/suicide. There was trouble before and beyond just this incident.

cuntanese1981

Fresh Meat
Twice now I've watched this. It's being said that they had prior altercations but police were never involved. That means the neighbors were witness to their disputes.

The couple while they didn't deserve to be killed, where both obnoxious and antagonizing. The husband, for sure was spoiling for a fight. To continue standing there screaming obscenities while he went inside is incitement.

They all could have and should have walked away in that moment.

It's such an eerie video. It's so quiet, there's zero background noise. Just their voices, then gun fire, then complete silence. Surreal.
I thought it was the eeriest post incident. I’m the silence spoke volumes right there .

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
This is the uncensored version of the video in the link.
View attachment 480917
Love thy neighbor... or get shot. I think it says that in the bible somewhere. Really though how insignificant must someone feel inside to murder another for being called a "pussy" the funny thing is he thought using a gun was manly or "non- pussy" thing to do. Sums up American and toxic masculinity in a nutshell.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Love thy neighbor... or get shot. I think it says that in the bible somewhere. Really though how insignificant must someone feel inside to murder another for being called a "pussy" the funny thing is he thought using a gun was manly or "non- pussy" thing to do. Sums up American and toxic masculinity in a nutshell.
merica'

The White Mamba

Average Gore Enjoyer
GO AHEAD DO IT!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
cold_5.jpg

The White Mamba

Average Gore Enjoyer
This is one of my favorite videos.

I have it downloaded and added to my personal collection.

Late last night I poured a scotch and lit up a nice cigar.
I set my video player to repeat, then leaned back in my chair with my feet up on my desk and contently puffed on my cigar while gently swirling the glass of scotch as I watched several viewings in a row of those two vile, toxic assholes getting shot to death.

Regards,
-Ward
I saved it as well, it's fucking hilarious.
1568774554145.gif

“Should have kept your fucking mouth shut”. Pussy pass revoked.

I don’t feel bad for these people. Put your snow in your own damn yard.

:shrug:

There’s also something to be said about women hyping up their boyfriends to fight over dumb shit. I bet there was some of that happening before the video started too.

Poor show from the boyfriend, didn’t try to protect his lady at all.
Hell yeah some woman just have to hype up their boyfriend's until shit hits the fan and then they're all like
"Oh no how could this have happened to us?"

Maybe it's because you opened your stupid mouth Samantha :lolnasty:

Back