Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This one really gets to me. Right here in our backyard. I have been on both sides of that exchange more times than I could count. Its startling to realize how easy anyone of us could snap like this. This is not South America or Brazil or Russia. This is in our streets. It keeps me a lil more in check when I want to go off on some asshole.

Benitojacova

Fresh Meat
This whole neighborhood deserves to be leveled. Two Karens, recently deceased, a nut job with multiple weapons, and neighbors so fucking stupid that they hear yelling, gunshots and cries for help and he doesn't even bring his phone out with him? Street full of useless fucks imo.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
He appeared to be really upset by being called a pussy several times.

I'd be upset by it too but probably not to the extent I'd put anchoring shots into two people, in public, go back inside, exchange my hand gun for my semi auto .223 and then provide the coup de gras.

Not to mention then going back into my house and putting myself down.

But I must say it was fatal last words by the big boy with the shovel: "You're a pussy. Pussy, Pussy, Pussy..."

He should have done some reading about young British officers in the Indian Army going after tiger in long grass before taking that psycho on...

The alternative ending;

hunting.jpg

He gets the tiger and the pussy...

Zimbabwe437

Fresh Meat
What I wanna do but frontal cortex would say no....

Kudos to shooter. You don't fuck with anyone like that. ( He missed the first six tho )
They were probably on purpose, but I guess he realized that there's no going back after the first couple of shots.

What kinda bullshit ass gun was he using, a fucking .22?? Missed 7 times, hit dude once, capped ol' girl in the dome, twice, and neither died until he got the rifle, which also took multiple shots to kill. Dude was either a terrible shot, or using small rounds. (.22 handgun and 5.56 rifle)

Back