Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ouchfl

Well Known Member
I like how when the one guy starts walking down his driveway pointing a gun and shooting it at the other guy Mz. Karen makes sure he knows it’s all on camera. That was kind of her. They all died like a bunch of bitches.
Could have settled their differences with a good ol' fashion snow ball fight... But then we'd get no entertainment out of it. I love seeing that dude go from behaving like a 13 year old bully to a gut shot old faggots in half a second

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Soo satisfying to watch! i hate assholes! lol,,,you can see where they were pushing all the snow to the guys property! No respect or no courtesy for the guy! Thats what they get! They were talking all loud and tuff cause they knew the camera was facing where they were ,,and the stupid bitch pulls out her phone and says go ahead! i hate telephone camera tuff guys and shit talkers!! good for them,,may they rest in piss!! You can tell they had proplem for years it seems,,,,why cant people just be nice to each other or at the very least respect each others space??! nooo there always has to be an asshole in the bunch!! watched this like 20m times lol """call the cops" fucking faggot! wasnt he just talking all tough? talking about ill knock your head off?? lol stupid ass fuck! lol

It's a good thing he had that assault rifle for protection.... ohhh wait that was the crazy fucking person with the assault rifle.

fuckyouasshole

This user was banned
Before:
"I'll knock your ass out."

After:
"Ahh! Call the cops! He shot me!"

Moral:
"You should've kept your fucking mouth shut!"

MissEevie

Lurker
Daaaaamn. As someone who screams at their (child abusive) neighbor on a weekly basis, this makes me a little more worried.

Seems staged almost, not much blood loss for a heart pounding and a body with holes in it, the starkness of the snow would at least insinuate something....hmn

Back