Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Camel Toe

Rookie
This guy was my hero until he offed himself
He would have been legend in prison
This fuckwit doesn't deserve a gun FFS? Five shots at 12 ft to leand the first round??!! And then MISSED with a headshot from 12 I chea on a stationary victim!!!

Like, HOW do you miss from a foot away??!!🤣
He didn't miss
He was shooting at the back of their vehicle
Then decided to just shoot them instead

A for the "headshot"
He actually shot her in the face and blew the side of it off

Last edited:

fucking cyka

Your One and Only Metalhead Stoner
Dumbest excuse ever for a murder, murder, suicide. Fucking snow? Not drugs, money or whores, but snow. At least we don’t have to worry about these dumbfucks breathing our precious oxygen.
I Respectfully disagree. only dumbfuck is the retard who pulled the gun over the whole situation.

Xena1966

This user was banned
Anger is contagious. It's actually much deeper than that, but if I got into the whole, " we all have pain bodies that lie dormant, but when someone walks into an atmosphere with his pain body activated, it awakens all our pain bodies..." you wouldn't understand. I read a lot........

⛧GOREGRiNDR⛧

⸸ I am the End ⸸
Repost or not, this video is such a perfect example of why you should mind your fucking business, I had to download the first go 'round. Love it!

fucking cyka

Your One and Only Metalhead Stoner
I don't mind reposts....you can't go through this whole website to see if its been posted before and the thread titles don't tell you...some folks haven't seen it
strongly agree. as long as it isnt a recent repost
What I wanna do but frontal cortex would say no....

Kudos to shooter. You don't fuck with anyone like that. ( He missed the first six tho )
ooooh edgy! i like it

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
Extroverts and their shitty prospectives. Keeping to yourself and not bothering with anybody doesnt make you a scumbag. "I'll make your life here a living hell" ..clearly they intended to keep pushing his buttons which got them a lead salad. See what happens when you act like entitled twats?

Back