Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
“Should have kept your fucking mouth shut”. Pussy pass revoked.

I don’t feel bad for these people. Put your snow in your own damn yard.

:shrug:

There’s also something to be said about women hyping up their boyfriends to fight over dumb shit. I bet there was some of that happening before the video started too.

Poor show from the boyfriend, didn’t try to protect his lady at all.

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
This is the uncensored version of the video in the link.
View attachment 480917
Well, Mr. Goy was right, his neighbor was in fact a pussy. He killed himself after shooting them, but the pussy move was resorting to guns instead of putting up a real fight.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Isn't snow basically made of frozen water? And snow will melt and turn into water? And then the water will evaporate?
I must be wrong cos killing someone over snow seems very stupid.
Depends what type of snow?
images (18).jpeg

torrex6969

NewbieX
Yea, let's keep buying guns to "defend" ourselves in the USA. Lol bunch of bs...Just another way to implement fear into Americans just so that they can purchase guns and believe it's their "constitutional right" to "bear arms". The truth is, it's a way to be tricked so that corporations/companies and gov't can continue making money.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
Yea, let's keep buying guns to "defend" ourselves in the USA. Lol bunch of bs...Just another way to implement fear into Americans just so that they can purchase guns and believe it's their "constitutional right" to "bear arms". The truth is, it's a way to be tricked so that corporations/companies and gov't can continue making money.
The great majority of gun deaths in the USA are caused by criminals using illegally obtained firearms to shoot other criminals. Specifically, black Americans commit the great majority of firearm-related murders. If gun ownership is outlawed in the US, illegal firearms will simply flow into the country from the same vector that drugs and immigrants do: from Mexico (and points south). Gun nuts and crazies, too, will still be able to obtain them, not only criminals.

Only a fraction of 1% of firearm deaths in the USA are caused by legally-owned firearms, and of those, most were stolen. The very occasional sensational tragedy, which considered altogether represent a drop in the bucket compared to the deaths caused simply by texting while driving, isn't a compelling reason to lay down our arms.

deviant2

hell is other people
Twice now I've watched this. It's being said that they had prior altercations but police were never involved. That means the neighbors were witness to their disputes.

The couple while they didn't deserve to be killed, where both obnoxious and antagonizing. The husband, for sure was spoiling for a fight. To continue standing there screaming obscenities while he went inside is incitement.

They all could have and should have walked away in that moment.

It's such an eerie video. It's so quiet, there's zero background noise. Just their voices, then gun fire, then complete silence. Surreal.

Back