Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Any holes a goal for them. Should be shot
Refugges glory hole
20230121_104408.jpg

HG

95T exp
TBH I think Ireland's got it worse than England, its bad here but not that bad yet.
Similarly to Germany, Irelands rocky recent past has allowed lefties to be incharge of migration issues...look at the outcome from that...

Ireland needs a few hooded kneecap squads back on the streets ..

Infidel P

Rookie
This video was stated to be fake and made by a bunch of far-rights and shared across Facebook. Nothing but a lame attempt at stirring up conflict. If you're going to post something on Goregris please get it verified as legit from genuine sources before posting. I visit this site to see the real world not propaganda.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

dababy304

too based 4 u
this is why i believe the EDL is beneficial. the police hardly do shit when it comes to this so eventually the people are going to take matters into their own hands.

If you subjects had fought for your right to PROTECT YOURSELF, less of this shit would happen.... lol... unfortunately this is what happens when your governments don't give a FUCK about its people...
ever heard of the IRA?

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
this is why i believe the EDL is beneficial. the police hardly do shit when it comes to this so eventually the people are going to take matters into their own hands.

ever heard of the IRA?
I have heard of the "IRA".... didn't help the guy in the video nor the hundreds of thousands of people brutalized by foreign trash infiltrating western countries.... it's obviously a conspiracy to destroy our once great countries by diluting the gene pool with nigggher genes

Back