bizarre "Ukrainian" refugees in Ireland (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Yep..... these are your new countrymen..... GET USED TO IT.... LOL. ....
If I gotta sit and watch my country be flooded by conquerors then you do too!!!!! :)

Yep..... these are your new countrymen..... GET USED TO IT.... LOL. ....
If I gotta sit and watch my country be flooded by conquerors then you do too!!!!! :)
The whole world is a fucked up mess. Apart from China and North Korea...they don't fuck around with Muslim scum, they kill Muslim scum and rape Muslim women like you deserve.

Thousands of these dicks coming to Germany as well. And complain they are checked at the border to Poland when entering the EU.

Cobh

pronounced cove
The Irish can't talk about refugees hahah you deserve this.
How so? What nationality are you to think this?
These are Indians leaving Ukraine??
The Irish left Ireland over the brits.see. No matter what way you think of it, famine or war.
The Irish immigrate to countries with Caucasian people at least.

Last edited:

Kapsis91

Lurker
The Irish left Ireland over the brits.see. No matter what way you think of it, famine or war.
I'm English with a Greek father..I was just messing with more of a historical context..America was a free for all back then anyway...Still sort of is the shithole haha

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I'm disappointed with the Irish.
Took 800 years to finally throw off the yoke of English oppression, then they voluntarily (?) start taking orders from Brussels.
Are new motorways really worth being swamped with foreigners? Looks like it is.

Infidel P

Rookie
I'm Irish and you don't know shit about our history. Irish immigrated mostly from the famine. If you're going to blame the British then why did the majority emigrate to Britain? Also they emigrated all over south America. If you're so against British imperialism how come you don't see the same situation that Ukrainians are going through? They are just like us. Just they've had it worse.
I'm disappointed with the Irish.
Took 800 years to finally throw off the yoke of English oppression, then they voluntarily (?) start taking orders from Brussels.
Are new motorways really worth being swamped with foreigners? Looks like it is.

Back