What are your gruesome fantasies? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
do what i did. join the military. they supply you with everything your going to need. you get paid for it,and its free! and the percs of killing people who deserve it
I nearly joined the raf years ago when I was in my early 20s. My dad talked me out of it. I wish he encouraged me.
I actually really wanted to kill my dumb cunt alky neighbour but I found out recently after a month away he was dead. Best news ever. I just wanted to take a photo of him taken away in a bag. Get it enlarged, turned into a jigsaw etc

mrln

silent ghost
I nearly joined the raf years ago when I was in my early 20s. My dad talked me out of it. I wish he encouraged me.
I actually really wanted to kill my dumb cunt alky neighbour but I found out recently after a month away he was dead. Best news ever. I just wanted to take a photo of him taken away in a bag. Get it enlarged, turned into a jigsaw etc
make a banner and hang it in the front yard.

he shudda encouraged you. was he prior service?

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
make a banner and hang it in the front yard.

he shudda encouraged you. was he prior service?
No he's a welder. He always wanted me to get an engineering apprenticeship, which I did in mechanical with lathes and miller's and I really don't enjoy. I'd like to do it as a hobby as I do enjoy making things but I like them to fit perfectly and have a nice shiny finish - which is not needed in normal machining.
I was applying for apprenticeships and I didn't even know what the job was. I looked silly.
If I could have my time over again I'd do it all differently.

mrln

silent ghost
No he's a welder. He always wanted me to get an engineering apprenticeship, which I did in mechanical with lathes and miller's and I really don't enjoy. I'd like to do it as a hobby as I do enjoy making things but I like them to fit perfectly and have a nice shiny finish - which is not needed in normal machining.
I was applying for apprenticeships and I didn't even know what the job was. I looked silly.
If I could have my time over again I'd do it all differently.
my father was a plumber. wanted me to shy away from the trades because it beats the body up. but the service helped do that and look at me now. i do concrete carpentry. im also a house carpenter. so his "plan" didnt work. lol

Microwaved Bbs

Omw to Hell♡
this is gonna be another one of my edgy posts lol
theres this guy i hate sooo much ( not gonna get into it ) but i thought of cutting all his limbs off one by one and letting them heal them blinding him and cutting his tongue out. id keep him alive in some basement and id play horrible music 24/7.
obviously i would never do it, but i like to think about it from time to time.

Rinzy

Living DSM-5
Got a lot of 'em. A big one is to cut someone open while they're alive and eat their still-beating heart. Probably the ribs too. The other one I'd say is more gruesome. I wanna keep a victim in my basement; preferably some cunt that contributed to my trauma. Torture them for days, but don't let them die. To have their whole life in my hands, to have full control over them. Maybe during torture sessions I could burn some sort of common candle smells, so when they're finally free it'll be impossible for them to avoid having flashbacks. Aside from those, I'd like to do sort of like an autopsy on a live, conscious person. Cut them open, examine their organs while they're watching their guts get pulled out of their body.

Rinzy

Living DSM-5
I would like to be the victim of a murder/snuff film! But lovingly?? with a romantic partner or someone I really trusted. someone who I loved and cared for to kill me in a romantic way. someone to cut me open and kiss my intestines basically! (edited cus my dyslexia)
Same here tbh! If I'm going to die, I want it to be by the hands of my boyfriend

prettybow

just existing
i want someone to force me to cut myself despite me not being a retarded cutter like some whores out there. it just excites me to be forced to do something so drastic. i want to be used by someone.

Brooky006

NewbieX
As a member of this site, I am sure a lot of you, just like me, has some pretty gruesome yet beautiful fantasies. Let’s all share them here!
I remember seeing this one scene in a crime show (i think it was criminal minds) where this guy made his victims ears bleed and how they slowly go insane as the sound pierces their minds. I also have always wanted to scoop someones eyes out or eat human meat and flesh.

Most gruesome fantasy i got:
Actually going to work someday again and talking to some normies at the office while standing nearby the coffee machine. Then we talk about stuff we're planning to do at the weekend. And i will say something like: "I'm looking forward to having a bicycle tour"

Wow, that is disgusting. I wish i was someone else.

puppypaws

This user was banned
As a member of this site, I am sure a lot of you, just like me, has some pretty gruesome yet beautiful fantasies. Let’s all share them here!
i guess my most gruesome fantasy is to simply kill my stepdad because i’m super tired of him

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
mines pretty simple although I'll never act on it, Fucking a girl doggy style apply a choke hold until she passes out, wash rinse repeat until she finally exits the world rekeasng her soul and I release my load into her dead cum hole. I've got one on the side that sometimes let's me tie her up
and throat fuck her until she's almost unconscious and that really get me off.
If she only knew what I really wanted
she'd not let me bind her ever. Although shes safe as

MadJack94

This user was banned
For Blake lively to shit piss and vomit all over me and to blow my load oin her mouth than have her spit it back in my face

Back