Why do you find gore gratifying? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HydeParkHarry

My Dad doesn't love me
For me its about being close to death without being dead, seeing the persons eyes and face and wondering what is going through their mind and what emotions they are feeling.

Gemisso

NewbieX
This will be my first reply, this question really made me question myself actually lol. For me it's the adrenaline high I get watching gore, also the fascination I have with how much the human body can withstand. It also makes me think deeply about humanity and the path some people have chosen, karma really is a bitch lol. The chomo or abusive parents getting hacked up will always make my day.

autocorreckt

shake fist at god
Honestly I don't know.. i kinda scare myself. Genuinely just like looking at it. Gore is what led me to psychology and horror

Adipocere

Zero Fucks Given
I look at it this way, in order to embrace life, you must understand death and all it entails. Gratyfing? Taking a healthy shit is gratifying.

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
I find myself here daily, browsing pictures and videos. I think I enjoy or find them entertaining because I'm reminded how fragile we are. That it takes less than you'd think to die. Some kind of twisted satisfaction watching someone leave the cesspool of this world.

Martina264

Fresh Meat
Some people probably like the anger, violence, or hate, while others have a fascination for the psychology behind it (both being killer and victim), or the anatomy/physics aspect of it (how hard is it REALLY to stab someone to death?).

What exactly do YOU get out of it, and why do you like it so much?
Human anatomy and knowing sick minds are my primary reasons

cococoaine

NewbieX
i come here cuz im a bitch and when i get mad at my class mates i spam gore pics because ik i cant phsyically hurt them so my last resort is spamming gore pics in the school gc in hope they atleast get a nightmare from it

fjándi

Lurker
For me, it's mainly about extreme violence and gore. I don't get an adrenaline rush from it, but a kind of "high", (probably dopamine).

This feeling varies in strength, depending on the type of violence and the "aesthetic" of the victim.

I don't necessarily masturbate, though I do get stiff from time to time, (A hot girl covered in blood? Yum!).

I have multiple severe symptoms of ASPD and I'm fine with it really, (though self-diagnosis is not a good idea...).

Goes to show that years of childhood violence and severe abuse is not the best parenthood plan...

Coffeechihiro

This user was banned
I use it as a way to damage my mental health. I want to lose hope in humanity and pray that it pushes me to commit suicide. Sadly it hasn’t worked yet.

Some people probably like the anger, violence, or hate, while others have a fascination for the psychology behind it (both being killer and victim), or the anatomy/physics aspect of it (how hard is it REALLY to stab someone to death?).

I don’t like it I just want to know what the real world is like and what to do to prevent any of these videos on here if I can

Sheets

NewbieX

It makes me realize how good I have it. To be born where I was born to live the live I've been living. All by chance. I could have ended up in one of these other countries where burning people alive is a thing ect. Watching people die makes me very sad, but it is a truth in this world that to many people are blind to due to the way main stream media shields the public. Seeing these things will make you live your life differently or not. I'm just one person with one opinion.

vixxxeyy

This user was banned

funny ass content

Aquilegia

Sadness Is Rebellion
Well I watch gore because normal videos are just too boring at some point. I need the excitement of seeing blood and the video being hard to watch without flinching your eyes . Atsome point the flinching goes away and you just watch the video but it’s still more interesting and intimate because it’s kind of a taboo topic

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
Not gratifying, more interesting most serial killers have a curious nature.
Why retard fuckwit - I was meaning I am interested in the psychology of gore and why people do the things they do fktard!

I don't find it gratifying. In fact, I find it disturbing.
But; it is reality. This is what's going on in the world around us. And many in western society are oblivious to it.

Well I watch gore because normal videos are just too boring at some point. I need the excitement of seeing blood and the video being hard to watch without flinching your eyes . Atsome point the flinching goes away and you just watch the video but it’s still more interesting and intimate because it’s kind of a taboo topic
You've never watched clowns throwing pies at fat ladies. Have you?

Back