Your thoughts on murder (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned
I can't the only one one who thinks someone's actions justify murder am I? What do you think
You're not alone.

I'd kill others for all kinds of reason.

Cutting me up in traffic,
Fucking with my money,
Stealing my drugs,
Fucking with my hoes,
Short changing me at the off license,
Muslim,

The list is a long one, and I'd have no remorse either

#freesociopath

Xena1966

This user was banned
An eye for an eye, then? You adore God from the Old Testament, then? You would be totally fucked then. The New Testament, He sent His Son into this horrid place to reveal reality. Guess what? Things got a little tamer when they sent His Son out... OR...... would you like to serve Satan? If so......You are so stupid that I don't even have a reply...analogy... and that's not like me..

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
An eye for an eye, then? You adore God from the Old Testament, then? You would be totally fucked then. The New Testament, He sent His Son into this horrid place to reveal reality. Guess what? Things got a little tamer when they sent His Son out... OR...... would you like to serve Satan? If so......You are so stupid that I don't even have a reply...analogy... and that's not like me..
suck a big smelly peni guy.

Deadgirl75

Rookie
... don't get caught.
0 that is a Serial Killer's Ultimate Fish to be able to kill and never get caught beautiful works of art I would be young girl and drink her warmblood Fantasy sweet sweet fantasy that is a Serial Killer's ultimate wish to be able to kill without getting caught I was Genies were real that would be one of my one of my wishes to cut out the hearts of beautiful young women entering their warmblood but I will never act on these desires because I know I would never be able to get away with it but it still makes me hard for me to think about it and that's why I love Goregrish because I can watch beautiful young women being butchered up beheaded skinned alive I love watching women being tortured tortured raped turns me on I know I'm not the only one there's a lot of Wishful serial killers on this page wish they could get away with it sweet sweet fantasy only

Deadgirl75

Rookie
And another thing I love about goregrish I can express my desires and meet like-minded people who feel the same there are any people on here who feel the same as I do send me friend request message me let's talk about tell me about your desires what you want to do

ierofucker

Forum Veteran
Murder of rapists and pedophiles is okay in my opinion. I don't believe the government should be given the authority to kill though. just let your average joe take care of it and let him go free.

JayRavens18

Lurker
Depending on the reason, I feel murder is nessesary. When killing someone for no reason (like a child or a helpless animal that isn't harming you) I feel like your death is more desirable.

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
I would love to kill the people that have wronged me. The only problem is I have kids, and I wouldn’t want them to grow up with a murderer dad.

If I didn’t have kids, I would 100% be in prison already.

I attempted to murder my pig fuck step father when I was 13 years old. Soon after I was diagnosed with having a dissociative rage disorder with homicidal tendencies. Lmao I dont know about that but I do know if you are fucking chomo you aint human so no different than stepping on a fucking cockroach.

Snor

Reboot Evolution
"One less idiot in the Earth"
Population is fucked, so I wouldn't even think twice before committing a murder on someone who is categorized as an asshole, son of a bitch.
And when someone categorized you like that? You have to die? You don't only need to think from A to B, but from A to Z.

Back