Your thoughts on murder (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
It's apart of life and what happens when you wrong others and are the weaker (in the moment). It's the primal reason adultery and stealing is considered bad and can be viewed as a natural outcome of those practices in nature. Humans now only deem it so vile because the leaders of man don't want their mansheep constantly killing each other instead of making them profit. It makes sense from a humanitarian perspective as well. All human life is sacred and anything that harms that is bad to them, so a murder is bad. Murder is bad to humans. But just winning to everyone else.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Easy… 22 cal revolver for quietness and no dispensed shell casing. Victim: pedophiles. Easy to track and hard to narrow down who had a motive because everyone would kill a pedo except for a pedo.
Imagine being this focused on what someone else does with their dicks. Who are you to say it's wrong? Not your kid, not your problem, not you business.

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Well it's subjective ... some killings are considered murder while others aren't because of context ...
Still think far too many people still deserve it, and most get what's coming, a little like karma. Got to love some good karma xD

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
I can't the only one one who thinks someone's actions justify murder am I? What do you think
I think murder is an act that expands your mind, increases your intelligence, and broadens your horizons. Everyone should try it at least once.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
I can’t stand pro lifers, some people deserve a dirt nap.
😠😠😠😠😠

Now that your here . Right ?
F**k everyone else ?
Let's go after the most innocent , vulnerable and purest human life , the infant fetus .
Your a peice of work .
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Further , there are two distinct opposites between murder vs. killing.
Abortion , robbery , and for gain, or obscure is murder.

War , self defense etc is killing.

Last edited:

Dropbeat

Lurker
The taking of a human life for just because is horrible, but if one's own life is in danger, and can defend themselves, they picked the wrong victim!

GhostSight

Fresh Meat
I have a very odd take on murder.

A NDE is when someone dies in an accident, but then later at the hospital someone revives them. They are a paradox.

In 2008 I was in an accident and factually passed.
Ironically I was on this site as I recall years before 2008.

I was revived or physically reanimated, meaning i am a paradox now, passed on ghost and physical body still "works" because I didn't destroy the mudullah oblongotta .. medically speaking.

Anyway I also reversed engineered how it happened and came up with a working way anyone could induce this NDE, with copyright.

Although of course once applied its permanent.

Now... As far as murder.

I see everything related to death as totally different, than i use to.

Thus the only real difference in life and death is , no sense of time, no sense of hunger,thirst, and an IQ of about 1000 to start and it steadily goes up as you "acclimate" to this somewhat "oddity" of nature.

As far as paranormal, some things can be very scary, no joke about that.

SatansFreshCoffee

Serving coffee and chaos
I believe murder is fine if it's someone who has hurt a child or animal. Basically, people or beings that cannot stand up for themselves and are targets for abuse. Killing pedos or rapists is totally fine by me.

Back