Your thoughts on murder (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

The desire to murder is Simply to exercise a facet of the human condition. It’s human; as human as it is to walk and breathe… but crippling societal fear of death makes most people view it as an extraordinary, extreme occurrence with no proper justification. It isn’t so. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Personally I think it's okay, Just as long as your not caught that is. If it was legal there'd be a lot less issues than it is right now with it being illegal

Malice666

Fresh Meat
Murder is like everything else…it’s all grey area. There is no one inherent wrong. It’s a built in mechanism of the human contraption. What is best for one’s needs doesn’t always match what’s best for the village. Killing isn’t a bad thing…sometimes it’s a good thing. Sometimes it’s fate.

I have this perspective that makes sense to me, but simultaneously I also understand that many people will see this as rather ‘flawed’ logic, but here goes: “If you rape, kidnap, or otherwise put a woman in a position where she can go rattle off to the police and have you locked up and your permanent record tainted, then it’s only right to kill her afterwards to spare her the trauma while also guaranteeing that you won’t be caught”, a win-win!. If Murder is sparing someone a lifetime of pain, then it’s ok. Regardless of wether you caused it… now they don’t have to come to terms with it because they will be dead.

Back