China starting their bullshit. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Since the World has not stopped Russian aggression China is getting in on the act, this could be why America is only supplying Ukraine against Russians, letting Europe deal with them while waiting for China to pull a stunt.

LjDes

Deviant
So far since the beginning of the Russian Ukraine conflict, I've woken on two occasions from my sleep with the feeling of impending nuclear doom. First time in my life this has ever happened not to mention my time in the Canadian Forces during the cold war. NBC training, the entire works without ever getting this feeling. Freaky.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
taiwan semiconductors gonna be china semiconductors real soon

🤌🤌🤌
Taiwan, South Korea and China all need to be protected from China's aggression. The world simply cannot allow China to exert more control on the tech supply chain. All the other shit like socks, lawn furniture, etc. that they make we can learn to live with less or better yet start to manufacture it in the Western hemisphere but the far east has a strangle hold on technology and we need more option than just China.

Last edited:

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Taiwan. South Korea and China all need to be protected from China's aggression. The world simply cannot allow China to exert more control on the tech supply chain. All the other shit like socks, lawn furniture, etc. that they make we can learn to live with less or better yet start to manufacture it in the Western hemisphere but the far east has a strangle hold on technology and we need more option than just China.

well maybe china will lose the next election here's to hoping

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Since the World has not stopped Russian aggression China is getting in on the act, this could be why America is only supplying Ukraine against Russians, letting Europe deal with them while waiting for China to pull a stunt.

We should have nuked China 60 years ago. They are nothing but trouble.

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
China would be smart to attack now while we a have a weak government and with nations already hurting from Russian sanctions.
Doubt it - weak governments can be difficult to predict and act out of desperation.
We should have nuked China 60 years ago. They are nothing but trouble.
Never too late to start
Taiwan, South Korea and China all need to be protected from China's aggression. The world simply cannot allow China to exert more control on the tech supply chain. All the other shit like socks, lawn furniture, etc. that they make we can learn to live with less or better yet start to manufacture it in the Western hemisphere but the far east has a strangle hold on technology and we need more option than just China.
I'm not feeling the need to protect China from China. In fact I would encourage China to attack China.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Oh those wacky Chinks. What mischief will they be up to next week?
Buddying up with Russia, telling each other it's just fine to take over another country no matter what anyone says. BIG trouble in little China!

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

China has beat the U.S. twice.
Korea , Veitnam , Laos, & Cambodia.
The day Putin started war against the Ukraine, China let loose with the following :

D9ShDvZWkAImpZi (1).jpeg

China will vaporize the U.S. in a war.
And may just do so anyway.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Oh really? Well come on over and Cross Our Border's with those Intentions;And get Your "Dumfuk Choo" Asses served!!!
☠💀☠...SP

So far since the beginning of the Russian Ukraine conflict, I've woken on two occasions from my sleep with the feeling of impending nuclear doom. First time in my life this has ever happened not to mention my time in the Canadian Forces during the cold war. NBC training, the entire works without ever getting this feeling. Freaky.
I have too, it is a wierd dream!!! I wake up not able to breathe, and during the dream you can see planes and stuff destroying us with nuclear weapons, it is very scarey!!!

Back