Coronavirus (10 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
This idiot...is our cheif health officer...

View attachment 547917

"Quote"
Here's something interesting.. Did you know that the only career that Dr. Kerry Chant has had is as a Public Servant Administrator for NSW Health? She's never practised medicine. The only reason she has the "Dr." title is on paper as she graduated from university.

She graduated a Bachelor of Surgery in 1987, the continued her studies in a Masters of Health Administration, graduating in 1991. She started working as a public Servant in 1995. She's never studied virology, and she's never had demonstrated history in practise of medicine outside of medical administration only. She's never had a employment role in virology either.

She was also part of the WEF young global leaders group, which explains how she got to where she is...
Jacinda Adern also was in that exclusive club...

This kind of woman runs our military for at least two legislation periods. :imserious:
But the guys before weren't much better. There's even a law that the minister of defence can't be an ex-military. Thanks, Adolf.

And 'our' minister of health is a homo with pubic hair on his head who's married to a wealthy guy. What a time to live in.

Last edited:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
IMG_20211013_210242_330.jpg

Guipago

Forum Veteran
run by some fat faggot who thinks unvaccinated people will kill him and post memes about it, even though he's fully vaccinated. Fucking retards.
Nah, all about froth at the mouth antivaxxers finally understanding that covid-19 is real & not a hoax(as they were told) Their dropping like flies!

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I got my third dose Pfizer . I dont feel good. I lost the attraction for hairy pussy. I dont have desiere to get laid.

Graziani

Ooohhh Nnooo!!! Ludovico treatment. I dont have attraction for girls!! I cant watch violence!!! Im dieying

Graziani

No, my age group put me in the Astra Zone, not as efficient as the Pfizer but will have to do, no third tit yet.
I got third dose because i am hospital worker. Irish Booby said once: Grazzo clean 30 toilets by day at hospital.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
-5998973503602275722_121.jpg

"Quote"
The latest official Public Health data shows that the vaccinated population accounted for over 82% of Covid-19 deaths in September, whilst also accounting for 69% of Covid-19 hospitalisations and 54% of alleged Covid-19 cases from September 11th through to October 8th.

The number of Covid-19 deaths in September 2021 was 2,172% higher than the number recorded in September 2020.

The fact that seasonality hasn’t worked in 2021 when we also supposedly had Covid-19 vaccines on our side suggests that the vaccinated population have one very rough winter ahead of them, because we may already be seeing the early signs of antibody-dependent-enhancement.

Back