Coronavirus (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Australia is safe about covid. Isolated country. It's a huge area, hot place is not good to virus. It's dificult DOA and Brainfart get chinavirus. Majority of population got vaccine and they protect who is unvax , day by day
My state is up to 10 dead a day & will be rising after we're let loose, just read where Russia has 1002 dead per day, all a hoax of course.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
We are in page 226 and keep going...
When Brainfart come here ,he open 2 pages full of antivax info and fake percentages. He is not good in percentage. He had classes with Vincent Kossuga
tumblr_oqn2h6zmGJ1qfeaoyo6_540.gif

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
MUST READ!!!

deviant2

Doesn't get any clearer than this.

Remember when Jesse Ventura did that show "Conspiracy Theory" 15/20 years ago? Well...

deviant2

pfizer2.png

Last edited:

Vwj

NewbieX
The only immunity this jab gives is immunity to the companies that make it, which is worrying, that means if you take this jab and something goes wrong then their is nobody to blame, nobody will help you, so if you cannot go to work you will have to deal with it yourself, as you can’t be compensated from anyone, the doctors and government and probably the insurance companies will say it’s down to the company that made the jab, but of course they have been given immunity, so any mandates will also leave you with this predicament

kimuri

Fresh Meat

This was interesting, not sure how humans would develop sth like that yet but if they have, the end is nigh. Definitely not getting vaccinated though fuck that

goot can first transparently answer these claims and I'll come along

I also don't believe all ppl are getting the same vaccination

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
first off,your face needs to be shaved for that or ANY respirator to be rendered effective.
and also,they sell them very same ones at home depot.
furthermore,RP... CLEAN YOUR FUCKING PAD! ALL THROWING SHIT ABOUT AND WHAT NOT.
fucking slob behaviour.....
They work fine if you shave off the ends of your mustache.

deviant2

This fucker needs to be prison.

Back