Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
-6287143891945762297_121.jpg

Sign outside a business...I fucking hate queen...

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
first off,your face needs to be shaved for that or ANY respirator to be rendered effective.
and also,they sell them very same ones at home depot.
furthermore,RP... CLEAN YOUR FUCKING PAD! ALL THROWING SHIT ABOUT AND WHAT NOT.
fucking slob behaviour.....

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Australia is safe about covid. Isolated country. It's a huge area, hot place is not good to virus. It's dificult DOA and Brainfart get chinavirus. Majority of population got vaccine and they protect who is unvax , day by day

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
first off,your face needs to be shaved for that or ANY respirator to be rendered effective.
and also,they sell them very same ones at home depot.
furthermore,RP... CLEAN YOUR FUCKING PAD! ALL THROWING SHIT ABOUT AND WHAT NOT.
fucking slob behaviour.....
well kind of

Yes to the face being shaved for the area a mask or respirator seals above the nose and to the sides & bottom of the mouth, which is why you never see a bearded firefighter (but you often see them with a Village People mustache since I guess many of them are gay).

As for the respirators themselves it gets kind of complicated. 3M alone has 30 different models of disposable respirators (i.e. ones without cartridges) and are intended for different medical & industrial applications. Even in their own product line there are duplications of products that are effectively the same like the 1870+ and 9210+. The 1870 is classed/approved as a medical product and the 9210 is industrial. If it has a legitimate N95 rating it will provide the wearer others around them protection against whatever its been rated for.

IMG-3296.JPG

IMG-3297.JPG

The procedure/dust masks sold by the home despots, amazon, everyone else aren't rated for shit and provide the wearer little protection but that's not what they're intended for. They're to protect those around the wearer from the snot and spittle we all expel.

All these disposable respirators & masks are just that, disposable. They're not intended to be worn more than once not least of all because every time you grab it with your dirty mitts you run the risk of passing on a virus or other pathogen. That said I'm as guilty as most and I have one hanging from the truck's wiper knob and I use it when going into a store and use a new one every couple of days. At work however I go through 3-5 a day depending how many meetings I go to.

Personally don't like reusable masks as I'm not convinced people clean them as often as they should. They're also only intended to be worn once then washed, realistically no one is going to do that.

As for cleaning your surroundings YES! Covid or flu notwithstanding It amazes the squalor people live in. Grab a bucket and clean your shit you fucking savages.

Last edited:

Graziani

well kind of

Yes to the face being shaved for the area a mask or respirator seals above the nose and to the sides & bottom of the mouth, which is why you never see a bearded firefighter (but you often see them with a Village People mustache since I guess many of them are gay).

As for the respirators themselves it gets kind of complicated. 3M alone has 30 different models of disposable respirators (i.e. ones without cartridges) and are intended for different medical & industrial applications. Even in their own product line there are duplications of products that are effectively the same like the 1870+ and 9210+. The 1870 is classed/approved as a medical product and the 9210 is industrial. If it has a legitimate N95 rating it will provide the wearer others around them protection against whatever its been rated for.

View attachment 549399
View attachment 549400

The procedure/dust masks sold by the home despots, amazon, everyone else aren't rated for shit and provide the wearer little protection but that's not what they're intended for. They're to protect those around the wearer from the snot and spittle we all expel.

All these disposable respirators & masks are just that, disposable. They're not intended to be worn more than once not least of all because every time you grab it with your dirty mitts you run the risk of passing on a virus or other pathogen. That said I'm as guilty as most and I have one hanging from the truck's wiper knob and I use it when going into a store and use a new one every couple of days. At work however I go through 3-5 a day depending how many meetings I go to.

I personally don't like reusable masks as I'm not convinced people clean them as often as they should. They're also only intended to be worn once then washed, realistically no one is going to do that.

As for cleaning your surroundings YES! Covid or flu notwithstanding It amazes the squalor people live in. Grab a bucket and clean your shit you fucking savages.
I bought boxes of mask. I wear every day. DOA wears mask at work.

Graziani

we always need to remember that over 60% of the dead are men. the virus is more lethal to men. women's immunology is better than men.

Yes, Xena has a better immunology than me. Hahaha

work is a weird routine because I haven't seen people's faces for a year and a half.

@TSP Did you get 2 doses?

Last edited:
Back