Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
They work fine if you shave off the ends of your mustache.
Or this way.
face masks.jpg

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
On Yahoo news this morn Astra Zeneca have admited to a new side effect. It can alter your immune system to attack the nerves in your hands and feet. It's called Gullane Barry or something like that. Wait till a couple of years and see what other side effects start happening. Weird thing is after a couple of years the jab wont protect you from Covid but will make you ill just mark my words. you've all been part of a gamble or an expiriment.

EDIT= When serious stuff does start happening i feel sorry for those who have been forced to have it for their jobs etc.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
They knew that in June mate
Thanks for that just that i never watch or read the news. I usualy cover the screen up when i log out of Yahoo before the news comes up but this caught my eye. If they're addmiting to small stuff imagaine what they realy know. Like i said it will all come out in next couple of years. By then their will be loads of new vacines out for it that people nwill be begging for.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Tested today - looking all gd...

View attachment 552551
I'm very disappointed in you!

You're watching a negro on TV.

In a few years time people will be on their 30th jab :screwy:
I think it depends on how the virus continues to mutate and how quickly we can get vaccination rates to ~95%. If there aren't any particularly virulent variables and those vax rates go up I figure we might get back to life close to pre-pandemic.

Back