Coronavirus (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
In a few years time people will be on their 30th jab :screwy:
And the unvacc'ed may not even be around. Did you ever think on that. The shit is, this IS a fucked up virus & it don't care about the likes or beliefs of you or me, it doesn't give a fuck about lying Governments, it just gets on with business & fucks us over, look at Sweden, ignored the whole thing, 15,000 dead, Brazil, the populace is wanting to lynch the Government for not doing enough about the death toll, not every country is bull shitting about covid deaths.

Last edited:

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
On Yahoo news this morn Astra Zeneca have admited to a new side effect. It can alter your immune system to attack the nerves in your hands and feet. It's called Gullane Barry or something like that. Wait till a couple of years and see what other side effects start happening. Weird thing is after a couple of years the jab wont protect you from Covid but will make you ill just mark my words. you've all been part of a gamble or an expiriment.

EDIT= When serious stuff does start happening i feel sorry for those who have been forced to have it for their jobs etc.
Wtf?

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
And the unvacc'ed may not even be around. Did you ever think on that. The shit is, this IS a fucked up virus & it don't care about the likes or beliefs of you or me, it doesn't give a fuck about lying Governments, it just gets on with business & fucks us over, look at Sweden, ignored the whole thing, 15,000 dead, Brazil, the populace is wanting to lynch the Government for not doing enough about the death toll, not every country is bull shitting about covid deaths.
Israel vs Sweden...
E-CQcacWYAMKMxT.jpg

And Israel is the winner...when is your dumb ass going to admit the gene jab is a failure?

Collins

Well Known Member
The video shows a different story to what the main stream media is posting. The mortality rate can only be calculated based on those who are confirmed serological cases - there are undoubtedly many more cases who are not officially documented; who either don’t seek medical treatment or do but are not tested for 2019-nCoV and sent home. This is why so far the official reported mortality rate for this seems low. The Chinese government tried to stifle reporting and avoid responsibility as long as they could. Passing it off at first as pneumonia.

Interesting to watch this one, and see when we should be stocking up on loo roll and tins of beans

It says video unavailable, ???

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
On Yahoo news this morn Astra Zeneca have admited to a new side effect. It can alter your immune system to attack the nerves in your hands and feet. It's called Gullane Barry or something like that. Wait till a couple of years and see what other side effects start happening. Weird thing is after a couple of years the jab wont protect you from Covid but will make you ill just mark my words. you've all been part of a gamble or an expiriment.

EDIT= When serious stuff does start happening i feel sorry for those who have been forced to have it for their jobs etc.
Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) has been around for a long time. It’s an autoimmune disorder where the body’s immune system attacks the nerves. Although not fully understood we’ve always known it’s caused by infection, surgery and yes vaccines. Even an antidepressant was taken off the market because it caused GBS.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
No I quit my job...As the health minister made it mandatory to have the gene jab to work. Fuck em...
the company cannot require the employee to be vaccinated. this is dictatorship.
to create a vaccine they need years of study. the covid vaccines were made too fast, it's a risk for those who took it

Last edited:

Brainfart

to create a vaccine they need years of study. the covid vaccines were made too fast, it's a risk for those who took it
Agreed. The people doing this are corrupted and evil. It is happening round the whole world, which proves it is a plandemic and a universal agenda...I don't give a fuck. I am not giving up what I believe in for money. I will live on the street if I have to.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I can only speak to Canadian practices but yes employers can make being vaccinated be a condition of employment and its currently being implemented much the same way as mandatory drug testing. That said, in Canada there's a practice referred to as reasonable accommodation or duty to accommodate meaning that the employer has to provide exemptions based on certain needs (these are usually in relation to physical disabilities). For the covid vaccination that means if there a legitimate medical or religious need to not be vaccinated then the employee doesn't need to be. However, it does need to be proven to be real & actual and not just claimed.

Many employers or schools who've implemented a mandatory vaccination policy have also rolled out an alternative rapid testing program for those employees or students who aren't vaccinated. For the short term they're providing testing at no expense but for most organizations that will come to an end in a few months with the end point being either the employee or student will need to be vaccinated to continue working or attending classes in person or they'll be responsible to pay for and show proof of a negative test every 72 hours.

Much of this is being tested in court but the prevailing opinion is that the anti-vax position will eventually lose. Despite their rhetoric there's been no demonstrable peer reviewed credible proof that the insignificant risks of the vaccines outweigh the medical & societal benefits. Yes, there's still the real argument that a person is free to refuse any medical procedure or test but that doesn't absolve that individual of any consequences resulting from their choices. So refusing the vaccine or testing is fine, but that means they'll be limited in where they can work, shop, go to school, etc.

Brainfart

I can only speak to Canadian practices but yes employers can make being vaccinated be a condition of employment and its currently being implemented much the same way as mandatory drug testing. That said, in Canada there's a practice referred to as reasonable accommodation or duty to accommodate meaning that the employer has to provide exemptions based on certain needs (these are usually in relation to physical disabilities). For the covid vaccination that means if there a legitimate medical or religious need to not be vaccinated then the employee doesn't need to be. However, it does need to be proven to be real & actual and not just claimed.

Many employers or schools who've implemented a mandatory vaccination policy have also rolled out an alternative rapid testing program for those employees or students who aren't vaccinated. For the short term they're providing testing at no expense but for most organizations that will come to an end in a few months with the end point being either the employee or student will need to be vaccinated to continue working or attending classes in person or they'll be responsible to pay for and show proof of a negative test every 72 hours.

Much of this is being tested in court but the prevailing opinion is that the anti-vax position will eventually lose. Despite their rhetoric there's been no demonstrable peer reviewed credible proof that the insignificant risks of the vaccines outweigh the medical & societal benefits. Yes, there's still the real argument that a person is free to refuse any medical procedure or test but that doesn't absolve that individual of any consequences resulting from their choices. So refusing the vaccine or testing is fine, but that means they'll be limited in where they can work, shop, go to school, etc.
Your last paragraph is ridiculous...so some people are going to have to be injured or die for the good of the rest and if you refuse you are segregated from society?
That is fucked up shit...
You got covid, still got the shots and have now had a booster...Your a subservient and good little citizen, aren't you?

Brainfart

Listen to this idiot...Gets pericarditis from the jab, doesn't say don't get the jab, just don't train after you get the jab. Also says he has scaring on his heart, which means his heart is fucked...
Second vid is his update...

kimuri

Fresh Meat
Honestly i feel if the govts wanted us death they’d just all go up in their bunkers and release a few nukes or create a new world war and send the women and men out there (thats right, equality) and you’d have ur casualties lining up.

Why would it be through a sad vaccination

Nah i think the vaccine is nothing special just the governments trying to force qr codes and covid passes

You fuckers waste your brain cells smoking drinking alcohol and doing drugs anyway, who cares about a vaccination

Back