Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Spain 64.000 cases.

5000 death. It's september 11.

Italy 8000 death. Arriving in second their september11

samael88

Well Known Member
Well I suppose it's good to see the numbers of infected rise as it means more people are getting tested. Just hope it doesn't last too much longer. I'd like to get back to work sometime soon. I've never filed for unemployment benefits and i don't want to start now. Save that shit for the broke dicks and gimps

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
i dont remember where i saw this vid. i appoligize now,if it was from here. but for those who missed it,its interesting

I saw that too - don’t remember where either but I couldn’t finish watching because it was so disturbing.

samael88

Well Known Member
The number of coronavirus cases that was released on Friday afternoon went from 1,396 to 1,667 and the total deaths went from 18 to 23.

These are the numbers for Texas w/ 23,000+ having been tested already. Quite small compared to the number of people in our state (28 million). Maybe around 200 infected in the greater Houston area (7 million people).

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
I researched the dog case and the dog was 17. “death may have been from stress” as well (per the articles) “weakly positive” or not. 17? I get anxious when my dog sneezes and he’s 12.

Reactions: HG

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
That's.......just not going to happen. It will take 16 months minimum to create a vaccine worthy of the term and another 24 months to get it out to the first world population at insane cost.

Fuck the gooks niggers and sand niggers

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I've never filed for unemployment benefits and i don't want to start now. Save that shit for the broke dicks and gimps

Don't think of it that way, think of it as getting your tax's back from all the bullshit tax's you pay the government just so some fucker can study the Arctic Tern or a Penguin.

Back