Coronavirus (14 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You didn't say she was adopted.

Would you like to try again? Gullible and lying? Honestly, I was a bit surprised you even entered into a real conversation with me at all and the fact you were able to string those previous sentences together while Trump dancing was slightly impressive for you.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Would you like to try again? Gullible and lying? Honestly, I was a bit surprised you even entered into a real conversation with me at all and the fact you were able to string those previous sentences together while Trump dancing was slightly impressive for you.

Gullible, because you never seem to put forth anything that indicates to me that your opinions are based on independent thought formed by logical analysis of information from multiple sources. Your only responses are "Trump is stupid." Trump supporters are stupid." and pointing out old, tired and trivial snippets which are irrelevant to topics being discussed. You only seem to be capable of parroting CNN, MSNBC and other obviously biased sources.

If you honestly believe that Trump suggested to people that they put dangerous chemicals into their bodies, then you are simply repeating what the lying media has been pushing. Any sensible person who watched and listened to the original statement in its full and proper context cannot possibly believe that was his intention. If you seriously and honestly believe that, then you are easily duped and extremely misinformed.

If you are as intelligent as you claim to be, you could not possibly believe that his intention was to suggest that people ingest poison after having watched and listened to what he stated live, or afterwards in the raw video. I just can't fathom that a person of intelligence would interpret it in that way. I can fathom that they would push that story to purposely mislead people who can't or won't think for themselves in order to to steer them into believing something so utterly ridiculous. In that case, it makes you a liar.

Since the worldwide crisis caused by Corona virus has come about. The mainstream media and top level, Democrat, government officials have become so blatant with their hypocrisy and their contradictions and their lying and their dissemination of misinformation. Anybody who can't see it is blinded by their irrational hatred for Donald Trump or just outright ignorant and so ready to believe all of their bullshit without question.

Now we got mushmind Joe Biden who can't form a coherent sentence under suspicion of sexual misconduct and getting a pass on it by the same people who were so willing to ruin a man's career over flimsy evidence alleged by a fucking birdbrain who speaks like a 12 year old girl. Where's all their support for #MeToo and their shouts that "Women should be believed" now, regarding Joe Biden? How can anybody in their right mind support such blatant hypocrisy?

Before the virus, everything they have tried to pin on Trump and his administration has gone nowhere. It still goes nowhere. How can 'stupid' Trump and his 'stupid' administration consistently thwart every attempt at bringing them down and then turn it around and stick on to their accusers if they are all so 'stupid'? How is it that the 'ultra-smart' left, cannot take down the most stupid president ever and his equally stupid administration? How do they manage that if they're so stupid?

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1588401917002.png

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Gullible, because you never seem to put forth anything that indicates to me that your opinions are based on independent thought formed by logical analysis of information from multiple sources. Your only responses are "Trump is stupid." Trump supporters are stupid." and pointing out old, tired and trivial snippets which are irrelevant to topics being discussed. You only seem to be capable of parroting CNN, MSNBC and other obviously biased sources.

If you honestly believe that Trump suggested to people that they put dangerous chemicals into their bodies, then you are simply repeating what the lying media has been pushing. Any sensible person who watched and listened to the original statement in its full and proper context cannot possibly believe that was his intention. If you seriously and honestly believe that, then you are easily duped and extremely misinformed.

If you are as intelligent as you claim to be, you could not possibly believe that his intention was to suggest that people ingest poison after having watched and listened to what he stated live, or afterwards in the raw video. I just can't fathom that a person of intelligence would interpret it in that way. I can fathom that they would push that story to purposely mislead people who can't or won't think for themselves in order to to steer them into believing something so utterly ridiculous. In that case, it makes you a liar.

Since the worldwide crisis caused by Corona virus has come about. The mainstream media and top level, Democrat, government officials have become so blatant with their hypocrisy and their contradictions and their lying and their dissemination of misinformation. Anybody who can't see it is blinded by their irrational hatred for Donald Trump or just outright ignorant and so ready to believe all of their bullshit without question.

Now we got mushmind Joe Biden who can't form a coherent sentence under suspicion of sexual misconduct and getting a pass on it by the same people who were so willing to ruin a man's career over flimsy evidence alleged by a fucking birdbrain who speaks like a 12 year old girl. Where's all their support for #MeToo and their shouts that "Women should be believed" now, regarding Joe Biden? How can anybody in their right mind support such blatant hypocrisy?

Before the virus, everything they have tried to pin on Trump and his administration has gone nowhere. It still goes nowhere. How can 'stupid' Trump and his 'stupid' administration consistently thwart every attempt at bringing them down and then turn it around and stick on to their accusers if they are all so 'stupid'? How is it that the 'ultra-smart' left, cannot take down the most stupid president ever and his equally stupid administration? How do they manage that if they're so stupid?
The second two paragraphs are just a rehash of what you’ve already said and I’ve already responded to. I don’t care that media sources are angling their disinfectant stories, the conspiracy peddling president deserves it, and more. lol

Not only have I offered good information in this thread, I gave you exact quotes from your dumb president. The shitty US response to this virus, (which is the topic of this thread and has been my focus ) is a culmination of fuck ups by an inept administration that’s comprised of department leaders with no relevant experience in the areas they’re leading. That coupled with the tremendous cuts made to anything related to health, science, research, regulation and education left our country at a severe disadvantage in battling this virus. The consolidation of various departments to shrink government left us without the proper manpower or expertise to track and trace properly. The tiny penised president refuses to use any pre-planning from the previous administration, not because it wasn’t a good SOP, but just because it was Obamas.

In addition to my independent opinions I offered some detail about disaster planning, and not because the media told me but because I have over 25 years experience. Your talking head that represents you and those that have enabled him had the ability to respond better. I wasn’t surprised and they shouldn’t have been either.

In February when your president was telling you this...
And by the way, the virus, they're working hard. Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that's true. But we're doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they're working very, very hard. And I think it's going to all work out fine. Rough stuff, I tell you, rough, rough stuff. But I think it's going to work out good. We only have 11 cases, and they're all getting better.

…I was telling you it was airborne. Maybe I really am a wizard.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
The second two paragraphs are just a rehash of what you’ve already said and I’ve already responded to. I don’t care that media sources are angling their disinfectant stories, the conspiracy peddling president deserves it, and more. lol

Not only have I offered good information in this thread, I gave you exact quotes from your dumb president. The shitty US response to this virus, (which is the topic of this thread and has been my focus ) is a culmination of fuck ups by an inept administration that’s comprised of department leaders with no relevant experience in the areas they’re leading. That coupled with the tremendous cuts made to anything related to health, science, research, regulation and education left our country at a severe disadvantage in battling this virus. The consolidation of various departments to shrink government left us without the proper manpower or expertise to track and trace properly. The tiny penised president refuses to use any pre-planning from the previous administration, not because it wasn’t a good SOP, but just because it was Obamas.

In addition to my independent opinions I offered some detail about disaster planning, and not because the media told me but because I have over 25 years experience. Your talking head that represents you and those that have enabled him had the ability to respond better. I wasn’t surprised and they shouldn’t have been either.

In February when your president was telling you this...

…I was telling you it was airborne. Maybe I really am a wizard.

Independent opinions. :lulz:

Back