War Destroyed Swedish Leopard in Ukraine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MrAspecty

Lord Aspect
Not sure of the exact model, but all i see is a Leopard. This was taken on March 27th, late I know, but better late then never.

Attachments

• IMG_20240416_104917_158.jpg
    IMG_20240416_104917_158.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 571

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
You mean the photo was taken on the 23rd of March 2024 I think.

It's an STRV 122A that passed over a mine & became heavily damaged.
The Russians tried to tow it later but, I think lost two vehicles trying.
This photo was posted on X & other places on the net is the only reason I've seen it.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
I can only see this as a victory for that swedish tank: it crippled two russian tanks for the cost of only itself. How is that anything but a Victory for Ukraine?
This was a third generation much better tank though. It probably cost well over what the Russians lost. That is how (depending on how you look at things) they're winning.
What they lack is only man power hence they have begun a draft of tens of thousand soldiers. If the world isn't careful, China will allow Russia the use of their men (if only in training) which is scary as they have the largest amount of soldiers of any of this planet's military.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
This was a third generation much better tank though. It probably cost well over what the Russians lost. That is how (depending on how you look at things) they're winning.
What they lack is only man power hence they have begun a draft of tens of thousand soldiers. If the world isn't careful, China will allow Russia the use of their men (if only in training) which is scary as they have the largest amount of soldiers of any of this planet's military.
I cannot see the Chinese investing men to Putin's botched land-war. They might be allies on paper, but Beijing has nothing but contempt for Russia. They are waiting to see just how badly Putin is going to fuck himself.... and then probably seize Vladivostok in reperations.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
I cannot see the Chinese investing men to Putin's botched land-war. They might be allies on paper, but Beijing has nothing but contempt for Russia. They are waiting to see just how badly Putin is going to fuck himself.... and then probably seize Vladivostok in reperations.
When the invasion first started I read there were a large amount of Chinese PLA air dropped into Russia, over 1k, but unsure if that is actually true.
The Chinese have been selling & contracting to make military weapons for Russia. When the USA & European countries supplied the British with supplies to help fight against Germany it became WWII.
The Russians have also in the past year been flying recon with the Chinese in the Asian theatre all buddy buddy like so... 🤨 what do you think that all means?

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
When the invasion first started I read there were a large amount of Chinese PLA air dropped into Russia, over 1k, but unsure if that is actually true.
The Chinese have been selling & contracting to make military weapons for Russia. When the USA & European countries supplied the British with supplies to help fight against Germany it became WWII.
The Russians have also in the past year been flying recon with the Chinese in the Asian theatre all buddy buddy like so... 🤨 what do you think that all means?
Er...... America had been selling weapons to Britain for 2-years before they got dragged into the war by Japan bombing them (and Hitler being a dumb bastard and choosing then to publically claim America as an enemy). WW2 started when Germany invaded Poland in 1939, which drew Britain and France into the battle because Poland had a defence pact treaty with both countries. If Poland got attacked, the UK and France would both jump in to save Poland.

Sure, Soviet Russia and Germany had their own deal to carve up Poland together - hence why after Germany attacked, the Soviets also charged in to claim what was theirs, but the UK didn't want to start a war with Russia back then, so ignored their actions, in favour of clashing exclusively with Germany. Russia's dreams turned to shit when Germany attacked them, and then Russia became an unwilling ally of Britain, and the Allied Nations.

McM

ARSELING
You mean the photo was taken on the 23rd of March 2024 I think.

It's an STRV 122A that passed over a mine & became heavily damaged.
The Russians tried to tow it later but, I think lost two vehicles trying.
This photo was posted on X & other places on the net is the only reason I've seen it.

It's their enhanced version of a Leo 2 model A5. Good stuff

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Er...... America had been selling weapons to Britain for 2-years before they got dragged into the war by Japan bombing them (and Hitler being a dumb bastard and choosing then to publically claim America as an enemy). WW2 started when Germany invaded Poland in 1939, which drew Britain and France into the battle because Poland had a defence pact treaty with both countries. If Poland got attacked, the UK and France would both jump in to save Poland.

Sure, Soviet Russia and Germany had their own deal to carve up Poland together - hence why after Germany attacked, the Soviets also charged in to claim what was theirs, but the UK didn't want to start a war with Russia back then, so ignored their actions, in favour of clashing exclusively with Germany. Russia's dreams turned to shit when Germany attacked them, and then Russia became an unwilling ally of Britain, and the Allied Nations.

WW2 was never designated as 'World War II" until 1945 actually & was only decreed as an Americans engaged in war activity (post dated in '45) going back to 1941, not 1939 regardless of when Germany invaded Poland.
The similarities of Russia invading Ukraine with China aiding Russia is circumspect with the USA & UN/NATO aiding Ukraine. It is exactly how WW3 can start particularly when you add Taiwan in the mix. It's like only the names of the axis & allies has changed & many countries are really engaged in a low-key WW3 already regardless if someone makes an official decree to call it WW3.
I guess if no one brings nukes into it & commerce becomes more effected, we'll just go on pretending it's not low-key WW3 really.

ghshsto

Rookie
I can only see this as a victory for that swedish tank: it crippled two russian tanks for the cost of only itself. How is that anything but a Victory for Ukraine?
Captured hardware from enemies is the most important you can have it now they need a decade to make it a secret again

It looks Haitian tank
that's the level of the NATO alliance as a military power

Last edited:
Back