Getting very real for Russia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The European Parliament is voting on making Russia a state sponsor of terrorism.
This will have far-reaching effects on Russia. Russia wanted shit---it just got it. OHH, I forgot---they're so innocent.

It would appear that the World has had a gutful of Putin's tantrums.

DokraOwl

Hooter
The president of Ukraine is litteraly an actor who played the roll of the president of Ukraine on a Ukranian TV show before he was elected the president of the Ukraine for real - with the public's only knowledge of him being his pretend persona from the TV show. He was obviously put into power by someone other than the people who elected him. There are clearly things going on here we aren't being told. Like, Ukraine had a legitimately elected president who wanted to bring Ukraine closer to Russia but then the pro-European Ukranians kicked him out of power by force- the opposite of democracy. Then the Eastern half of Ukraine rebelled in response to this. Then Putin sent troops into these parts. To say Putin is bad is simply to repeat the propoganda without seeing the whole picture. I hate everyone who thinks they know what's going on over there, nobody knows shit, you all just listen to what you're told by whatever propoganda machine happens to be closest to you. Retards go and fight for either side thinking they're right, then they all die.

Deadkennedy

IcedUraPnesSpidey
🤔🤔🤔 🤨🤨🤨 🤔🤔🤔

Is this really a wise move ?
Putin might be dieing. If not then he has none the less stated do not fuk with him.
Or he goes nuke.
Threatning Putin with terrorism, jail-prison , is not smart. He has nothing to lose if he feels he is facing a war tribunal that can put him in prison.
He knew what he was getting into and he didn't care. Just like Homer Simpson walking into Mo's Tavern.

Too much bloodshed for it to end peacefully. How will this end? Any good guesses out there?
It'll end when the Russian citizens can't stand Adolf Putin anymore.

Digzy

Lurker
The president of Ukraine is litteraly an actor who played the roll of the president of Ukraine on a Ukranian TV show before he was elected the president of the Ukraine for real - with the public's only knowledge of him being his pretend persona from the TV show. He was obviously put into power by someone other than the people who elected him. There are clearly things going on here we aren't being told. Like, Ukraine had a legitimately elected president who wanted to bring Ukraine closer to Russia but then the pro-European Ukranians kicked him out of power by force- the opposite of democracy. Then the Eastern half of Ukraine rebelled in response to this. Then Putin sent troops into these parts. To say Putin is bad is simply to repeat the propoganda without seeing the whole picture. I hate everyone who thinks they know what's going on over there, nobody knows shit, you all just listen to what you're told by whatever propoganda machine happens to be closest to you. Retards go and fight for either side thinking they're right, then they all die.
Yeah mate, does my head in. I have followed Putin for years and he always talked sense and tried to avoid war, so for him to invade Ukraine there is something going on and the tv is lying to us all but there is nothing we can do about it because everyone the tv will just keep spreading lies everyday

The European Parliament is voting on making Russia a state sponsor of terrorism.
This will have far-reaching effects on Russia. Russia wanted shit---it just got it. OHH, I forgot---they're so innocent.

You do know that Russia china and their Allie’s are gonna take down the west ? Who cares what a stupid pierce of paper says 😂😂

Sleepybear

Rookie

You're a little american bitch

Starting a fight shouldn't result in protection, at least, in the long run.

deviant2

hell is other people
Ummm... this administration is gonna get us killed. Send all our weapons over there, sure WHY THE FUCK NOT?!! Ukraine can't account for most of the shit anyway, shit's done black marketed to lord knows what fucking country.

Biden is a criminal, period. Piece of shit motherfucker.

Send fucking tanks, fuck it. Ain't got no way to get them from a port to spots inland, but fuck it SEND THEM!!! Russia can use the transports for targetmotherfuckingpractice.

Meanwhile... Russia is on our fucking doorstep with toys that go BOOOOM!!!
d5ea855a60b98327.jpeg.jpg

e9d53192f17be20c.jpeg.jpg

LET'S GO BRANDON

Back