Getting very real for Russia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Ummm... this administration is gonna get us killed. Send all our weapons over there, sure WHY THE FUCK NOT?!! Ukraine can't account for most of the shit anyway, shit's done black marketed to lord knows what fucking country.

Biden is a criminal, period. Piece of shit motherfucker.

Send fucking tanks, fuck it. Ain't got no way to get them from a port to spots inland, but fuck it SEND THEM!!! Russia can use the transports for targetmotherfuckingpractice.

Meanwhile... Russia is on our fucking doorstep with toys that go BOOOOM!!!View attachment 652916

View attachment 652915

LET'S GO BRANDON
were sending 31 abram tanks. but,they have to be made first. which could take up to a yr before ukraine gets any.
i think biden said yes to ukraine,so germany would send theirs. which they are. about 70 in total.
we wont give our stuff away and leave our military empty handed. thats just common sense. i know who were talking about. but the rest of wash wont let it happen. russia has always been at our door, fucking around above and below the surface. theyre more of a threat now. but i dont think they will try anything. they will get obliviated

D.O.A.

We are Kings
were sending 31 abram tanks. but,they have to be made first. which could take up to a yr before ukraine gets any.
i think biden said yes to ukraine,so germany would send theirs. which they are. about 70 in total.
we wont give our stuff away and leave our military empty handed. thats just common sense. i know who were talking about. but the rest of wash wont let it happen. russia has always been at our door, fucking around above and below the surface. theyre more of a threat now. but i dont think they will try anything. they will get obliviated
shhh-shush.gif

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
The Biden administration hasn't exhibited a single, minscule speck of common sense over the past two years. Why would they start now? They have done nothing but weaken America and will only continue to do so.

mrln

silent ghost
The Biden administration hasn't exhibited a single, minscule speck of common sense over the past two years. Why would they start now? They have done nothing but weaken America and will only continue to do so.
yea i get that. but it works both ways. the repubs have a say in what happens also. and i just read a few days ago,that the repubs propose a new 23% natl sales tax on us. increasing prices of everything from fuel to food and meds.
not sticking up for biden per say. but it works both ways. it might be bidens admin,but both sides still manage to fuck things up for us.
like when any repub is pres. the dems manage to fuck shit up for us just the same. i no longer point fingers at one. i point at both.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If Blackrock and JP Morgan gave this guy his moment there's serious money to be made. I'm guessing it's the companies like burisma that have had people like Hunter Biden on their board, or pelosi's son, the Russians sent 200 million cubic feet of gas to Germany per day, Ukraine is sitting on 1 trillion cubic feet reserves.
The time to sell it all to Europe is soon. The US financial companies will take their cut from the loans given to build it up again. They don't care about tanks.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
I know, I was just venting,. I'm so over this administration, they're fucking pathetic.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Just give them our long range missile systems the rest will work itself out 🤷🏻‍♂️🥶🥶🥶🥶 that’s the gore I wanna see. Goofy Russian buildings in rubble

You know the candy cane dick helmet ones?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
The president of Ukraine is litteraly an actor who played the roll of the president of Ukraine on a Ukranian TV show before he was elected the president of the Ukraine for real - with the public's only knowledge of him being his pretend persona from the TV show. He was obviously put into power by someone other than the people who elected him. There are clearly things going on here we aren't being told. Like, Ukraine had a legitimately elected president who wanted to bring Ukraine closer to Russia but then the pro-European Ukranians kicked him out of power by force- the opposite of democracy. Then the Eastern half of Ukraine rebelled in response to this. Then Putin sent troops into these parts. To say Putin is bad is simply to repeat the propoganda without seeing the whole picture. I hate everyone who thinks they know what's going on over there, nobody knows shit, you all just listen to what you're told by whatever propoganda machine happens to be closest to you. Retards go and fight for either side thinking they're right, then they all die.

What's the point of having equipment if it doesn't get used? Better to kill Orks now in Ukraine, than to have to kill Orks later in the Baltic states or in Poland or on the borders of Germany.

"BiDeN mAdE mErKkKa WeAkEr!"

Jesus, you're still using that same old tired elementary level broad argument that's so 2016?

"MaKe MeRkKkA gReAt AgIn!"

Dude, shit doesn't work like that. A nation doesn't "get weaker" or "stronger" (whatever that even means 🙄) with the flip of a switch, JUSTlikeTHAT! It's such a low-grade thing to even think.

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
yea i get that. but it works both ways. the repubs have a say in what happens also. and i just read a few days ago,that the repubs propose a new 235 natl sales tax on us. increasing prices of everything from fuel to food and meds.
not sticking up for biden per say. but it works both ways. it might be bidens admin,but both sides still manage to fuck things up for us.
like when any repub is pres. the dems manage to fuck shit up for us just the same. i no longer point fingers at one. i point at both.
What little I know of this bill is that is an effort to reform and simplify the tax system, not add a national sales tax on top what we already have. It also aims to dissolve the IRS. That in itself can't be bad. Maybe we'd end up still being fucked. But, maybe with less sand in the Vasoline.

Jesus, you're still using that same old tired elementary level broad argument that's so 2016?

Dude, shit doesn't work like that. A nation doesn't "get weaker" or "stronger" (whatever that even means 🙄) with the flip of a switch, JUSTlikeTHAT! It's such a low-grade thing to even think.
You are absolutely stupid.

mrln

silent ghost
What little I know of this bill is that is an effort to reform and simplify the tax system, not add a national sales tax on top what we already have. It also aims to dissolve the IRS. That in itself can't be bad. Maybe we'd end up still being fucked. But, maybe with less sand in the Vasoline.
yes i realize that. but were still going to get fukt. ok lets say your right for arguments sake. less sand and all that....
these prick fucks will still find a way to get more money from us for not having an IRS,and say its for research on how to rejuvinate the disks in your back, by extracting liquid from your finger and toe nail clippings. mean time its because no irs. either way were still getting fucked and stolen from.
i dont think its going to go as well as they think it will.

the state of CT took gas tax away. so what they did was,raise the price of gas by a nickel every month for a few months. when it was originally .25 on a gallon per fuel. by the time this is done, CT will be paying .30 per gallon of fuel. so the state is still making their money back.

this whole thing is set up in a way on how were told to go fuck ourselves.
it could be nicely (like theyre trying to do about the irs) or in your face blatant, like how CT is doing it with the fuel.

at the end of the day,all politicians (in my eyes) are fucking scumbag pricks who only care about themselves and fuck everyone else. pieces of shit.

What's the point of having equipment if it doesn't get used? Better to kill Orks now in Ukraine, than to have to kill Orks later in the Baltic states or in Poland or on the borders of Germany.

would you give all your money away that you made this week and just wait for next weeks paycheck to come back around? what if something happens tomorrow and you need money for that situation? then what do you do.
see what im saying?

Last edited:

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
The European Parliament is voting on making Russia a state sponsor of terrorism.
This will have far-reaching effects on Russia. Russia wanted shit---it just got it. OHH, I forgot---they're so innocent.

It would appear that the World has had a gutful of Putin's tantrums.
Who fucking cares m8? Fuck both Russia and Ukraine and their dogshit populations. So tired of hearing about this dumb shit.

Deadbeat1000

Forsaken
E
Yeah mate, does my head in. I have followed Putin for years and he always talked sense and tried to avoid war, so for him to invade Ukraine there is something going on and the tv is lying to us all but there is nothing we can do about it because everyone the tv will just keep spreading lies everyday
In my mind everyone but Ukraine is benefitting. USA gets to sell weapons Russia gets land. Why would we end something that benefits us?
I mean it seems like wars are only waged by countries who hold nukes. We try to kick ass before they get nukes. Libya, Iraq, North Korea..oh Ukraine was on a nuke thing before we were there. Interesting.
Its good to ask questions. I think the nukes are for fear so people get mad at people who ask questions.

oceanwater

NewbieX
The president of Ukraine is litteraly an actor who played the roll of the president of Ukraine on a Ukranian TV show before he was elected the president of the Ukraine for real - with the public's only knowledge of him being his pretend persona from the TV show. He was obviously put into power by someone other than the people who elected him. There are clearly things going on here we aren't being told. Like, Ukraine had a legitimately elected president who wanted to bring Ukraine closer to Russia but then the pro-European Ukranians kicked him out of power by force- the opposite of democracy. Then the Eastern half of Ukraine rebelled in response to this. Then Putin sent troops into these parts. To say Putin is bad is simply to repeat the propoganda without seeing the whole picture. I hate everyone who thinks they know what's going on over there, nobody knows shit, you all just listen to what you're told by whatever propoganda machine happens to be closest to you. Retards go and fight for either side thinking they're right, then they all die.
Couldn’t agree more.

oceanwater

NewbieX
Ummm... this administration is gonna get us killed. Send all our weapons over there, sure WHY THE FUCK NOT?!! Ukraine can't account for most of the shit anyway, shit's done black marketed to lord knows what fucking country.

Biden is a criminal, period. Piece of shit motherfucker.

Send fucking tanks, fuck it. Ain't got no way to get them from a port to spots inland, but fuck it SEND THEM!!! Russia can use the transports for targetmotherfuckingpractice.

Meanwhile... Russia is on our fucking doorstep with toys that go BOOOOM!!!View attachment 652916

View attachment 652915

LET'S GO BRANDON
EXACTLY!!!

Back