Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

in violent country like Mexico they kill for drugs cartels area control. Looks like in vmcivilized country like USA they kill for an argue about a snow removal. Blame the weather fuckers.

CptRoosto88

Game hard, play nice!
Fuck those neighbors! Shovelling snow onto MY yard?! Hell no! Not while I'm alive and armed. LOL. "You should have kept your fucking mouth shut." Gotta love Americans and how they handle their neighborly disputes.🤣

Great repost!🤘

⛧GOREGRiNDR⛧

⸸ I am the End ⸸
WELCOME TO AMERICA!!!

...my ass! This has nothing to do with America. You can't just go around talking shit and calling people names anywhere you go. You NEVER know what someone else is going through...

He said it best, "Fuckin' pussy, huh?"

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
I have known so many couples like that,just straight up load mouth assholes,they picked the wrong one,lesson learned?

Fjh5488

Lurker
I like it when the guy first comes out with the gun and the dumb bitch was like “yeah yeah go ahead” then she got her wig split hahaha what a bunch of idiots.

fuckyouasshole

This user was banned
Even though I don't agree with the murder, I agree with the murderer's words. "You should've kept your fucking mouth shut", he said. That's the fucking problem with people. They don't know how to shut the fuck up and are always underestimating one another. It's unfortunate that one doesn't know what one is capable of until it's too late. Wonder how many of this site's shit talkers will end up in a video like this...​

Back