Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chris Hagan

Well Known Member
Multiple repost, but it's cool. That just makes it a classic.

"'You should have kept your mouth shut,' he tells Lisa as he pulls the trigger...." LOLOL. Truer words were never spoken...

"Go ahead! Go ahead"! LOL. Lisa obviously thought she was dealing with a man like her husband. One who will just put up with her shit all day, beat his chest real hard, but never actually do anything about it. She was mistaken.

Shovel your snow into your own fuckin yard, assholes

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Multiple repost, but it's cool. That just makes it a classic.

"'You should have kept your mouth shut,' he tells Lisa as he pulls the trigger...." LOLOL. Truer words were never spoken...

"Go ahead! Go ahead"! LOL. Lisa obviously thought she was dealing with a man like her husband. One who will just put up with her shit all day, beat his chest real hard, but never actually do anything about it. She was mistaken.

Shovel your snow into your own fuckin yard, assholes
It doesn't make it a classic, it makes it a shit ton of reposts which take up server space on the site, that's why reposts aren't a good idea

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
I don't mind reposts....you can't go through this whole website to see if its been posted before and the thread titles don't tell you...some folks haven't seen it
Yep I hadn’t seen this one. And I bet you that guy who shot them already was suicidal. So he figured might as well take these counts with me.

Chris Hagan

Well Known Member
It doesn't make it a classic, it makes it a shit ton of reposts which take up server space on the site, that's why reposts aren't a good idea
I get that, but if reposts present that much of an issue then the site needs to be managed better. The moderators here should recognize and MODERATE them. I think it's a bit unreasonable to expect a poster to go through the history of the site before he contributes a video to the forum.

Back