Users who are viewing this thread

samoth

Ad Majorem Sathanae Gloriam
I do have a video request in fact: I don't know if it exists but is there any video (good quality) of cannibalism?

Barnaby

Barnaby. Barnaby barnaby barnaby. BARNABY!
OK, boys and girls. Share the sexiest boot+blood pics you have. Military style boots, preferably high up the leg. Laces are good. The boots don't have to be the main feature. I know you have them. Don't be shy and share with B. :heythar:

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
Just wondered if there are any real cool drive by shootings out there. Dont care which race is doing the gunning down.

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
Anyone hear about a vid of a boaconstrictor eating a drunk dude alive, in india (but of course)?may have been some other BIG snake, but same end. I saw the snakes body with the guy inside on you tube but vid was locked.

NODSQUAD

God??..Where is your god now mother fucker??
Can ANYONE help me with the link of Paul Walkers morgue/autopsy pics? Seen them somewhere but can't seem to find them again:shrug:..gratitude

Domino69

In the Prep Room
Does anyone have any images from that Korean Ferry sinking? Strange that there's been around 200 bodies pulled out, but we're yet to see any?

Sichard Rimmons

Super Ultra Mega Lurker
Does anyone have any images from that Korean Ferry sinking? Strange that there's been around 200 bodies pulled out, but we're yet to see any?

I was wondering about this myself. I hadn't seen any photos from it yet. Could just be taking a while to get here though, who knows. Ryan Dunn's pic took ages.

Sichard Rimmons

Super Ultra Mega Lurker
I don't think I have seen ryan duns pic.Can you post it

RyanDunn.jpg

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
It's a morbid curiosity. But there's such a tight hold on any pics of it. ....
I've been wanting to see actual pics of Sandy hook.
There are so many people saying it was staged. There's even talks that there was a second shooter..

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
It's a morbid curiosity. But there's such a tight hold on any pics of it. ....
I've been wanting to see actual pics of Sandy hook.
There are so many people saying it was staged. There's even talks that there was a second shooter..
Everything was "sealed" concerning Sandy hook.. by the request of the families.

Cheesy Lice

Calm Your Tits
Shock video of a man, squatting on a glass jar. The jar busted and tons of blood and glass spewed from his rectum.

Anyone know or have this video?

Back