what gore related things do you fantasize about? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

femara

Lurker
Public executions are some kind of my fetish. So I've created a collection of historical and modern cases... But it's the thing that is hard to explain for your GF ;)

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
I work in a slaughterhouse next to an auger that crushes carcasses and bone all day so usually fantasize about pushing someone into it or imaging what it would feel like to be inside it whilst it's going

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
To open some's throat, and poke at it.

I work in a slaughterhouse next to an auger that crushes carcasses and bone all day so usually fantasize about pushing someone into it or imaging what it would feel like to be inside it whilst it's going
1674506425555.png

VIICCXIV

VIICCXIV
Not me : but i like when people do mass shooting, i think in their head they're doing a cleansing on this world inspired by hitler

faceakinz3

Lurker
Oh i've thought of a lot of things, I get really inspired by a plenty stuff. Like already done massacres or stuff on sites like this. You can take such a SMALL idea, even a harmless idea and turn it into something SO MUCH MORE. Take a cat, and a gag. CAT HEAD GAG, IT'S SO FUCKED, THAT IT'D MESS WITH ANYONE WHO SAW IT IN USE. Use murder as a way to show art, HOW UNIQUE IT CAN BE.

I just mainly fantasize about mutilation then I guess. But pedofiles are child abusers are SO MUCH FUCKING WORSE THAN ANYTHING I CAN THINK OF. Kill them, make them feel what those kids must feel knowing that fucker exists. You can do anything you put your mind to if you have the passion to do so. 😷💥
I'm actually really fucking retarded. Re-reading old posts on this stupid website what was I on Jesus christ, can I not be so extra with my words? Literally no one gives a fuck
Is there a way to delete posts I cannot stand this any longer

colsen

NewbieX
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to rape and then murder someone often. it is an impulsive urge that i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i don't fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
Get help

Back