what gore related things do you fantasize about? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Armyguy

Lurker
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
Join the military...it could go either way.best of luck

Checkmate

NewbieX
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
dissecting

Gore related things I fantasize about are mostly stabbing my crush (ofc I won't take it to the reality) or being murdered.

intjtrash

NewbieX
I fantasize about killing pedophiles often ngl... In some of the worst ways but they deserve it honestly

wvrm

Lurker
Think about that a lot. Had an old friend that fucked me over and took thousands of dollars from me, my friends, all while living under my roof. Had to delete her address to save me from myself, bro. Takes a lot to not hack in to her shit and fuck that bitch up. Fucking keyboard warrior thats scared to ask for ketchup at mcdonalds, you know the type.
Hate to say it but I fantasize about getting raped by my husband a lot. Guess it wouldnt be rape but the helpless feeling of being fucked with no mercy is irresistible.
Wife's rag week, my most favourite time of the month 😈
Periods dont stop nothin but a sentence, baby!:y:
Killing pedophiles.

So much torture and fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

saladkueen

Fresh Meat
I've had constant intrusive thoughts about riding men's dicks and then when they're about to cum, grabbing a large knife and violently decapitating them before they can cum. Or even using a chainsaw on a man and mutilating him with it :p Carving a pentagram into a cute boys chest, cutting his throat, and watching his neck spew blood as I fuck him while wearing a goat skull, murdering him in a satanic sex ritual :oops:
Find God.

Indev

empathic schema > hateful schema
I would just like to use a website that allows me to view the realities of the world without feeling like I'm associating with psychopaths. Then again, I guess that's the reality of this place.

Back